CONGRATS TINA

Werbung:

eggs

yay ! contrats Tina.
as for the little brothers looking at your tits...
kinda wierd if you ask me ... anyone here been watching on HBO
that show Rome. yea a brother and sister went at it in that show recently
tell ya what .... thoes are some fucked up peep

blze

eggs, good show, i watch it on tuesdays, missed one tho, the 4th one....

bros and sis's and nakedness is wierd, np.

stoned_MONKee

Em, you had plenty of opportunity to send your own pics, and declined; therefore I have moved on. You are also welcome to send your pics, or might I suggest that you and Tina send your pics together; a joint photo session. :twisted:

The Perv

dont bother monkee, i've already invited the pair of them to join my clan [THREESOME W/THE PERV] and they just laughed at me... pretty stuck up if u ask me...

in light of that, i've started up another new clan called [TWOSOME W/THE PERV] sometimes called [SEX W/THE PERV], ema or rancid are cordially invited to join ;)

Sortitout

The Perv said:
dont bother monkee, i've already invited the pair of them to join my clan [THREESOME W/THE PERV] and they just laughed at me... pretty stuck up if u ask me...

in light of that, i've started up another new clan called [TWOSOME W/THE PERV] sometimes called [SEX W/THE PERV], ema or rancid are cordially invited to join ;)

what an effin perv--how bout another clan? [PERV'S HAND W/ THE PERV] :oops:

Misranger

Dirty said:
Well... I think that Tina and Ema are doing that girl talk thing.. You know, when they move their eyes at eachother and say whole sentenses, or nod their heads and tell each other time to suck the guys balls or not... Or in Tinas case, tell her it might be time to taste the vertical smile. This is a common practice in the CZ world for the rare woman species. MisRanger is known to give the slight left eye roll quiet often, though blamed on the constant abuse of herslef running into walls without a helmet, some of the women at PuNx have mistaken it for "I love ballsacks" almost everytime. EvilDeadGirl a woman in a all mans clan has also tried the nod the head thing during scrims, leading to the failure of the PuNx clan and the reason that Omni now likes cock.

Christ I just read this...lol..mnths behind.. wow I think ur on some strange drug...lol...I didnt get one friggin thing of what that was suppose to mean.

EMA

Misranger said:
Dirty said:
Well... I think that Tina and Ema are doing that girl talk thing.. You know, when they move their eyes at eachother and say whole sentenses, or nod their heads and tell each other time to suck the guys balls or not... Or in Tinas case, tell her it might be time to taste the vertical smile. This is a common practice in the CZ world for the rare woman species. MisRanger is known to give the slight left eye roll quiet often, though blamed on the constant abuse of herslef running into walls without a helmet, some of the women at PuNx have mistaken it for "I love ballsacks" almost everytime. EvilDeadGirl a woman in a all mans clan has also tried the nod the head thing during scrims, leading to the failure of the PuNx clan and the reason that Omni now likes cock.

Christ I just read this...lol..mnths behind.. wow I think ur on some strange drug...lol...I didnt get one friggin thing of what that was suppose to mean.

when does he make sense?

Werbung: