Consensus of players affected by patch.

BuletCatcher

I was wondering who was shown demoted to trainee, but then was later returned to your current rank prior to the patch.

Hmm I was trying to insert a poll but I failed. oh well.

Please reply if you were:
  1. Demoted
  2. Demoted and set back to you old rank after the patch
  3. demoted and NOT set back to old rank after the patch

Or post if you have anything to comment.

Thanks

Werbung:

Roger117

that might have been a problem in the patch seeing as something always goes wrong after every patch. the latest one being that or no sound in battle. the other reason someone might have been demoted back trainne and not returned to their original rank prior to the patch may be the result of hacking, they might have bee demoted back to that.

Love

that might have been a problem in the patch seeing as something always goes wrong after every patch. the latest one being that or no sound in battle. the other reason someone might have been demoted back trainne and not returned to their original rank prior to the patch may be the result of hacking, they might have bee demoted back to that.

Agreed, most patches bring problems, and problems bring maintenance, maintenance brings patches, and the cycle continues.
Demotion results when someone hacks, glitches, abuses the in-game chat by somehow avoiding the filter, etc.

There's countless possibilities upon being demoted, so if you were, your best bet is to submit a ticket to Nexon, and ask them if they didn't provide information upon your demotion.
Keep in mind, they most likely WON'T give you evidence.

Ekryptik

I got demoted for playing too many games with my friend who hardly scores a kill on me and I kill him like 100 times so... yeah.

Love

That isnt really descriptive. Is there a chance we can get more details on your unique situation?

I agree, a ticket must've been sent, or Nexon was ghosting your account/IP for some reason, please go into further detail, as to we find your situation to be quite, out of the ordinary. If you were only playing with your friend, Nexon had to be ghosting your account.

Fookinator

demoted

i was demoted to trainee after the november 2nd patch.. how can i go back.. i did nothing wrong at all. i need your help how did you get back??

Love

I was demoted too. I guess we either submit a ticket or wait till Nexon clears everything up.

Submitting a ticket would take Nexon's options to use.
Might as well whilst you have the chance.
At least you can reach ti ticketing page. :p

TriGiggs

pathetic

I got demoted to trainee aft. nov 2nd patch.

If you guys said I they demote people because of hacking, you guys are probably right.

I dont hack but many noobs say I do. So i supposed they demote you aft many people complain against you or smth right.

Anyway, doesnt Nexon have a better way to ban people besides people complaining against someone. Like for example, having a programme which can detect external programmes such as hacks.

I think this is plain stupid. I'll be left speechless if I dont get back to my old rank for I worked really hard for it.

I really hope Nexon doesnt waste our blood tears sweat and pain, if not almost 200 hours of my life would have gone down the drain. This is terrible.

Roger117

I got demoted to trainee aft. nov 2nd patch.

If you guys said I they demote people because of hacking, you guys are probably right.

I dont hack but many noobs say I do. So i supposed they demote you aft many people complain against you or smth right.

Anyway, doesnt Nexon have a better way to ban people besides people complaining against someone. Like for example, having a programme which can detect external programmes such as hacks.

I think this is plain stupid. I'll be left speechless if I dont get back to my old rank for I worked really hard for it.

I really hope Nexon doesnt waste our blood tears sweat and pain, if not almost 200 hours of my life would have gone down the drain. This is terrible.

I am around 70% sure that not that amount of people would be demoted at once. Even if they did demote this amount of players, it would be over a few days, maybe even weeks. I'm really counting on Nexon to get eveything back to normal as I want to play normally and have my account back. I am nearly on the last straw with Nexon because if they drop my account, I wasted 3 months to accomplish nothing.

Werbung: