Consensus of players affected by patch.

Werbung:

Thunderhead

never was demoted, but my friend was...
he played 15 matches, where i was letting him kill me to gain kd and exp. then the nov 2 patch comes through, and... back to trainee..

Love

You probably did not hear of this because you weren't demoted/banned.

It's of most probability he didn't hear of such due to not being banned.

never was demoted, but my friend was...
he played 15 matches, where i was letting him kill me to gain kd and exp. then the nov 2 patch comes through, and... back to trainee..

They most likely consider this a forum of cheating, and the massive amount of K/D gain might have set them off.

Darkdevil725

My friend RockOgre got demoted for no reason, he spoke with nexon and they fixed it along with giving him 100,000gp and getting him to his next rank. And a couple months ago i was demoted though nexon refused to fix it for me but as annoyed as I was i just figured ohwell, now I can start off with a fresh KDR wich got a 2.56 then was raped back down to where its at now by hackers.

Werbung:

Roger117

My friend RockOgre got demoted for no reason, he spoke with nexon and they fixed it along with giving him 100,000gp and getting him to his next rank. And a couple months ago i was demoted though nexon refused to fix it for me but as annoyed as I was i just figured ohwell, now I can start off with a fresh KDR wich got a 2.56 then was raped back down to where its at now by hackers.

When Nexon gave back my account, my rank was bumped up from a SFC 2 to a MSG 1. But the didn't give any extra GP to me :(.