-=CW=-Lion_Heart

Did you believe I was Ex-Cal I when I first came onto the server?

• Hell Yes, I was in shock and awe the second you walked in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you scores havent always been that high but your passion for the game is there.

• Not really, your just average.

• You suck at CS, go find another game to play.

• Total voters

LION~HEART

Puppet said:
You guys just needed your dose of drama and Lion gave you the material for it. I find this all rather silly and unimportant.

Indeed Puppet, but not only that... I have set a record for most views and replies in the shortest amount of time and im one of the shittiest ranked players on the server (was like 5th to last right before we switched servers) Thank You all! I'm gracious, grateful, and humble for recieving this award and it took all of you who viewed and and posted here to do it! <BowS> and CHEERS!!! :D :D :D :D

Werbung:

LION~HEART

Puppet said:
Permabanned from our server forever for multiple offenses.

The time has come for me to pack my bags and say my farewells. Some of you are probably sitting there in disbelief. Most of you are probably thinking it's about time I got banned.
Punx server has been a pinnacle in my life. My time here was short, however in this short time the memories I have shared with many of you will remain in my heart forever. Punx server was more than just a server to play a game online, it was truly a community built on the foundation of laughter, enthusiastic people and good times. For those of you who found me as a comic relief, I'm glad to have touched your hearts. For those of you who found my sense of humor to be uninteresting, I'm sorry I could not connect with you. I am retiring from playing counter-strike and as the last member of CW, I'm putting the clan to rest. I will continue to support the server in any means possible.

And thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the warmth and friendship you have shown me. May your futures be happy, healthy and full of prosperity.

Goodbye everyone.
Lion Heart,
Ex-Cal I
332956364_l.jpg

blze

im so fucking lost. like i want to laugh, well i did, but i want to know whats up. maybe on the next thread i will figure it out.

Ramon Knight

RaNcid said:
lmao clever clever....
Psh no way he's way too serious to be me. Plus i know i'm average...cept penis length wise, which is big like american car.

Everyone likes to rip, especially when you have ego. Your scores seem good but not mebbe-full-of-shit good so you have my props.

Ramon Knight

Amen, no matter how much you joke around, respect the admins. If they have a 'dont talk about llamas' rule, the last thing you want to do is go here:

The llama song

Basically anything that doesnt include your social security # and report card grades should be answered promptly and seriously.

Ah well.

Werbung: