CZ server!

Dirty

This is not to get your hopes up, and it wont be right away.

After talks there is a slight chance the CZ server will be reopened along side the CS:S server. This is all in the air still and up to Defender, but the thought has been thrown out there.

Werbung:

slick

yeah, throw 'em suckas a bone :mrgreen:

woah, don't everyone start dancing . When Defender it'll say NO CZ , people will start jumpin off bridges and shit. Ain't no telling what a crackhead will do for a CZ server. The long term effect hasn't been studied yet.

Puppet

I think we will find that a CSS server won't get frequented if we reopen the CZ server. We can't fill the CSS server even with the CZ server down.

DiLLa

yeh u will have to choose either or definately...and source servers takes some time to get ppl in there constantly...

Dirty

Puppet,

The server will get filled once the mods are there, and we have admins to control the maps. Its just a matter of time, it will get there...

DiLLa

well just so you guys kno my old clan had a source server..and well it took a long time to get ppl in there...and we finally did but the server was having ping problems...so they got a new ip and now its as absent as before...and nobody ever came back...its all about the regulars...so in conclusion i guess what im saying is...if you have a cz server it will take away from the source one sure ppl will go in once in awhile but why play source when everybody is in cz...or go to a source server thats full...i just dont want you guys thinkn both servers will be worth it cuz it wont..just my opinion :)

Puppet

I like CSS now that I have my fps issues taken care of. I like the change. I think we should stick to CSS and put CZ to bed. I know a lot of you disagree but I'm just throwing my two cents out there.

slick

all u did was those commands u posted?

my fps is between 70 and 150 but the game is still laggy....wtf am i gonna do about this annoying shit...fuking game...can't they just make it so it works ,wtf.....CZ was perfect from the day it came out...fukin bullshit

stoned_MONKee

:idea: How about running both of them? :idea: Maybe there could be old-school CZ Mondays and Wednesdays? I know I'm reachin, but i am an addict at the end of my CZ rope! :cry:

MoneyBags

when im playings cs:s im getting 50-70 fps and a fair amout of kills... its just the game runs choppy and looks like hell for me to do do this... its no any fun to play l ike this.... and the fact that cs:s needs work to begin with makes it a lot worse

Werbung: