Default Noob?

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah mates, you read clear and right! now ppl get called "DEFAULT NOOB" for using the defaul frikin gear lol....

Combat Arms is getting oevrcrowded by kids that need to do something with their lives..i mean, come on, ppl is being hackusated by anything like just walking ROFL...

i have never seen thse two words in a game,so; aas i got called maany times like this, I consider myself the First DEFAULT NOOB is COMBAT ARMS...what ya think dudes?

Werbung:

Soldarius

That's a first. Just sounds like someone is trying to start a new trend on words.
I've been called a lot of things, I just tend to ignore it.

One: Because I know I've gotten under their skin just by killin them in game. Which is funny.

Two: "Hacker, Chammer, Tapper, Lagger, Noob, Sickle Noob, Ninjato Noob, Get a real knife! Aimbot!"

My response: "Grasp the concept that some people can be and will be better than you in games."
"The weapon isn't noob, the player is."
"This noob just killed you."

Three: Don't stress out over it. Be amused, you only live once. Let them bicker and cry.
-------

I've had someone say to me "Move much, strafe much, Dodge noob, Strafe Noob"

What do you expect me to do? Stand there and die. I think not. Only idiots stand still in the middle of a battle.

rocktrns

People call you a noob for everything now.
They only call good people noobs.
When someone call's you noob just say Thank you.
People are mad because you are winning against them with a default when there losing with there NX weapon.

A guy was calling someone a waternoob last nite that was a new one to me anyone here that before?

waternoob? wth?
That's another new one. I've found that in the last week or so its gotten worse for people yelling hackuastions and insults.
At least you don't have to hear them yelling over a mike.

XCalibry

I would take any "trash talk by 10 year old kiddies" as a compliment if you are doing well.

The other night I was doing JF OMA with 5 others and I got an unbelievable and I got 2 more kills right after, so it looked like I hacked because it says unbelievable a total of 3x all in a row. So some others called me a hacker (that's pretty automatically doing that)... so I said "I was at the right place at the right time" See it was OMA, so you can expect those kinda kills to happen. After I made my comment, nobody said anything lol

I get called a hacker (because I do well), chammer (because I can see you a mile away and I get ready to kill you, that's my "cham") and pre-fire (well, I have a good connect, so I have low pings and my "cham" too) = means I am doing what I should be doing... killing you and more before I get killed from you! :)

spuznick242

Yea, I get called out all the time and people are like "How did you know I was there?" and my answer is more than likely, its kinda hard to miss automatic wepon fire. I personally think the real noobs are the ones who have to call everyone else a noob to make themselves feel better because they cant kill them because they are "water noobs, and shotty noobs."

Master_7

I got called a sniper noob last night.

i took it as a compliment...

noob has been used so much, that its original meaning, is gradually losing its meaning...

spuznick242

ignore them, and then kill them some more...

yes, I usually ask them how im hacking, but if you get kicked it kinda makes it harder to kill them, or get back at them in any way other than waiting for the game to end and just sit in the game room waiting for them to get out so you can rage a bit. personally i just convince them to use some common sence and ususally they get around to figuring out that I'm not hacking.

Werbung: