Default weapon change, whats best?

Werbung:

john66

The famas preforms better without a scope than the m4. Personally, I never use the m4 without a scope, because without one, it's a run of the mill average gun. The famas will work better if you like to use your guns stock, but if you like to add on the bells and whistles the m4 is the choice for you. Purely because the m4's main selling point is its abilties to keep all its bullets in one spot, while scoped in of course.

yocool

well i always use the m4a1. but heres the thing: only get it if your fine with getting a scope extended mag and silencer (optional)

MooCowMan

I would get the USP secondary weapon change.. It's actually kinda worth it if you tend to do pistol matches and/or actually use your pistol.

8uP

I personally use the M4A1 like all of the time. It is fast and has no recoil. But its really what gun you get a feel for.

Gareity

FAMAS. But thats me, Mr. In-Top-20 for FAMAS useage.

Truthfully, either the FAMAS or M4 are your best choices. I find them basically exactly the same, except the M4 has a little more power and doesn't sound as annoying unsilenced.

If you can handle the AK47, then by all means get that.

Krishna21

Are you crazy? You're going to spend $35 for a ONE weapon? Mercenaries and weapons would be ok..$35 for one weapon is "Wow you have a life".

Just spend $30 dollars, $25 K and $5K online for your account. Then with that buy either two of the same or two different mercenaries for 30 Days, then you will get 100,000GP.

cvspartan101

Are you crazy? You're going to spend $35 for a ONE weapon? Mercenaries and weapons would be ok..$35 for one weapon is "Wow you have a life".

Just spend $30 dollars, $25 K and $5K online for your account. Then with that buy either two of the same or two different mercenaries for 30 Days, then you will get 100,000GP.

I already did that...

Werbung: