Dev

Dirty

Chris Cooley #47 | Tight end | Washington Redskins

mark my words the steal of the fantasy draft...

he is the best player for the bench. He is labeled as a TE and a RB so he can play in the positions for you.

TE
RB
WR/RB

and in his first year he had a pretty good go!

Werbung:

Deviant

I know....still gotta get a runnning back though. It's tough, never done an online one so I always forget about, I usually have all my friends talkin shit to me haha.

Dirty

well your lucky this week cause Taylor is spliting duties with Lewis cause of Lewis's nagging injury. In two or three weeks though thats not gonna be the case... I would suggest finding a RB that has the primary KR and PR duties on his team so even if he aint on the field running he is getting return yards. You figure if a KR with an avg return of 20+ yards gets at least 2 returns a game... Sometimes 5-6

Ind3lible

Dirty...you should get some brown leather gloves and a long tweed jacket to start doing color commentary for Monday Night football.

Werbung:

Dirty

Indi, lets talk about your team. K. Faulk is a RB for the Pats, he is also a return guy, this is my point with Dev. Faulk had 48 return yards in that game and would of given your team 4+ points if you had played himover Green the Clevland RB. Not to say Green can't produce, but I don't see it anytime soon. You need to drop some of your bench defensive players and pick up some WR's. Also, consider dropping your tightend he hasnt been much for the Vikings but injury concerns his entire career. Remember that there are eight spots on your team for bench players and you have three on defense alone... You should only have one defensive bench player and the rest should go into WR's, RB's, a QB, TE and whatever holes you feel you need to fill. Your WR Pathon should be dropped also, he isnt even playing this year after being dropped. You should drop him and search around for free agents in the WR pool. I know there are a few ones worth picking up. I just dropped rookie WR Mike Williams to start with, that would be a great addition to your team. You will struggle but you could also pull a few upsets this year with Chad at QB and Moss at WR.

Get in there and grab Williams and other free agents, save your team before Alan Alda rubs his nutts on a pineapple, the rough side.