DG gettin a new comp

deathgrip

After some in house problems and learning experiences my gaming computer decided to go to the after life so I just ordered a new one. I know alot of you build your own and will give me crap but I went with a DELL and put a 4 year bumper to bumper on it. Here is a list of the basic hardware I put in it without all the software and extras I added.

XPS 700,Intel Pentium D Processor 950 (3.4GHz,800FSB) w/Dual Core Technology and 2MBcache
2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz
2x 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX Dual, for Dimension XPS 700
1 NCQ Serial ATA RAID 0 with Dual 160GB Hard Drives
Microsoft Windows XP Professional,Service Pack 2, English
48X Combo and 16X DVD+/-RW
X-Fi PCI Sound Card
Ageia PhysX Processor

And I made sure it had their best power supply, it has a 1 KW rating. It comes in a full size case unlike my HP and they guaranteed me no problems with cooling. I spent alot of extra time on the phone and in chat with them before I ordered. Thanks Deathcorpse on the Physics Accelerator lesson last night I went back and added it as you see.

DG :D

I also have to say thanks to Hypnos, because of his Alienware problems I stayed away from them. They were my first choice for my next computer until his issues happened.

Werbung:

sw@b

alas i cant see an end to all your playin excuses....oh wait i must have you confused with someone else *coughsw@b*

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Damnit DG, I wish you had consulted with me. SHould've gone with all american computers; the best and cheapest water-cooled systems on the planet. Well... that is still good. :=)

Hetfield14

don't listen to anyone who tells you different, dell is good simply because if something fucks up, they'll fix it for free. If you build your own...no warranty, no guarantee that shit will work. I've had two dells, the first one lasted me 5 years, this one will probly last me 5 more. whenever i had a problem with my first dell, i called, and they told me how to fix it. To anyone who disagree's with me, just take confidence in knowing that you're wrong.

p.s. - the last sentence was supposed to be funny, but feel free to tell me how much of a tool i am for liking the most popular computer company. or if you prefer, feel free to call me a douchebag, ass bandit, twat-rash, crap napkin, colon pollup...or any combination of the above. any other insult will be taken as innapropriate and the person implimenting the incident will be promptly dealt with via a swift kick to the groin

Werbung: