DID YOU KNOW.....

deathgrip

1. The bomb when planted has a blinking light on top of it......
2. Ct's arent really fat, that is a belt with a defuse kit and grenades around their waists..
3. All terrorist don't wear masks and have the same style clothes.......
4 Double doors have a gap in them and if you look really close you can see people on the other side.......
5. The models for both Ct's and T's actual have eyes.......

Wow I went for my first eye exam in ten years and they gave me glasses. I can actually see you guys clear now. HS here I come. Its amazing the stuff I didnt know was there.

Werbung:

Machiavelli

I thought he was making fun of the ct teams that still have 7 guys alive when the bomb is defused (that's been happening A LOT lately) and the resurgence of people complaining about wall hacks constantly.

Puppet

I haven't seen the people complaining about the wall hacks but I didnt miss the complaints about when they still have 7 guys alive when the bomb is defused. But my perspective is somewhat warped.

Machiavelli

oh pupp it was just comical really and somewhat unbelievable with the bomb stuff.

The wall hacks is kind of a personal thing, it seemed popular to think The Nightfox was bs and had walls.

Puppet

You just made my point for me. Thanks. The idea that you are the only person who knows if someone hacks or not is the comical part. I want you to be the lead admin on Punx then. Who is Nightfox? I don't even see a name that comes close to it in the stats. You're making this up aren't you? You had too much to drink last night.

Machiavelli

.I'm the nightfox, that's how I know for a fact whether I hack or not.

Some of the regulars on this server are very resistant to the possibility that someone may come in that they don't know and be better than them. Thusly they are told that they're full of shit and hack etc.

Realizing this, I often point out how believable it is that somebody could be doing what they are.

I don't want to have anything to do with administrating anything on your server, I just want people to relax and play because you're going to die, sometimes it's going to suck, and it's still going to be a game when you're done

Werbung: