dilla is what ???

Werbung:

mYth

Oh fuck this.....I'm bringin the guns......Sort, go find Goat-Boy and tell him to round up his herd, we is gonna need some transportation......Bunny, I need you to draw us a map......and for fuck sakes Eggs, bring the fuckin bacon this time! We is gonna get to the bottom of this :twisted:

Code:
/END FUCKED UP RANT

Sortitout

mYth said:
Oh fuck this.....I'm bringin the guns......Sort, go find Goat-Boy and tell him to round up his herd, we is gonna need some transportation......Bunny, I need you to draw us a map......and for fuck sakes Eggs, bring the fuckin bacon this time! We is gonna get to the bottom of this :twisted:

/end fucked-up rant :lol:

lmao GOat-Boy!

what so now we riding his goats to the grocery and the blockbuster? i think cel rides his goats for a different purpose :p :twisted: :lol:

mYth

slick said:
hoo makin the sammiches?

Ur fukin hired! NEXT?

eggs said:
omg
omg
omgp
gom
gomg
gmngp
ogm
ogmomg
o
m
g

m
e
w

o
n
e

:D :D

GET THE GODDAMN BACON!!!!!!! NEXT?

psychonaut13 said:
but the periodic perpetual perceptions modulator is on the fritz again, and the cosmic reality filters are clogged!!!

Find Scotty, have Luke use the Farce, get Dark Helmet to use his Schwartz, I don't care! Just fix the fucking thing already man! NEXT?

Sortitout said:
lmao GOat-Boy!

what so now we riding his goats to the grocery and the blockbuster? i think cel rides his goats for a different purpose :p :twisted: :lol:

I don't give the damn if he uses k-y or not, but he better be ready to roll out........and if ur joining in on this adventure, then go and fine us some hot ladies to take along wit us so I don't catch AB disease.....do it and do it NOW!!!!!!

Code:
/END FUCKED UP RANT REPLY

Werbung:

Celshock MP5

Just because I make gaot noises doesnt mean I wanna fuck goats. You guys talk about it all the time so maybe youre the ones who wanna hump/fuck goats you sick homos. :lol: