dilla is what ???

Machiavelli

Celshock MP5 said:
Just because I make gaot noises doesnt mean I wanna fuck goats. You guys talk about it all the time so maybe youre the ones who wanna hump/fuck goats you sick homos. :lol:

I fail to see the correlation

Werbung:

aurora

mYth said:
slick said:
hoo makin the sammiches?

Sortitout said:
lmao GOat-Boy!

what so now we riding his goats to the grocery and the blockbuster? i think cel rides his goats for a different purpose :p :twisted: :lol:

I don't give the damn if he uses k-y or not, but he better be ready to roll out........and if ur joining in on this adventure, then go and fine us some hot ladies to take along wit us so I don't catch AB disease.....do it and do it NOW!!!!!!

Code:
/END FUCKED UP RANT REPLY

im not talkin esp to u myth, but im really getin tired of some nerds that talk bs and think i dont understand if i had the tools to expers my self in your langush belive me that u guys wouldent talk too much and fell so secure to say those shity things that u say even in the game when u think that i dont understand belive me that i do, i just dont know the right words in english to respond,in real life i will smack your twat face till you get on your knees and scrim like a little girl, realx with your comments a lil bit.
Thx.

deathgrip

ROFLMAO,
This went from Dilla is $%! to AB cussing u guys out for being low life goat abusing insecure little girls. Go get em AB and if they wont listen throw another nade at them. And no matter what anyone says Dilla is still @*&.

Werbung: