DiLLa

DiLLa

GASP....
My name is Chris
my birthday is in july, im cancer
im 30, and i have a beautiful 5 yr old daughter that fuels me to push thru all the negative bullshit in life...which is actually turning positive...used to teach karate for 2 yrs...and studied for 12...was a mechanic off and on for 10 years...Now im in school for Networking Technology...dont wanna come home looking like i swam in mud all day every day...haha first pc game was on a commodore 64..river raid maybe..then there was good ole leisure suit larry!!  first thing i did was fuck the hooker i was so happy bc i was about 11 or 12 and my parents were gone i thought i found the jackpot!!
then my hips started glowing  :roll:  VD WTF...
then kings quest (the one u climb up the whale tongue)
started playing cs right after the chnge to 1.5... played 1.6 then went to cz played a4h a whole 30 min before i realized those guys were douchebags..been playing punx ever since..

Werbung:

Puppet

...used to teach karate for 2 yrs...

SHIT!!!!! This means I have to stop screwing with his head. Damn it! Now I can never go to a lan for fear of bumping into him.

You do have a beautiful daughter. Keep that focus in your life and you can't miss. And hey, I'm proud of you for getting back to school buddy. Dilla's gonna be making the big network admin bucks one of these days (if he doesn't get fired for playing CZ during work hours!)

aurora

RaNcid said:
my favorite old school game are goblin's and goblin's 2 and 3.

fucking that was the leetst game ever .my second favorit was the king quest,and then dave 1 & dave 2 kickin some ass with the pumpshoty.

Hades

dilla, thats good to hear, i hope everything works out great for you. you seem like a good guy, someone who deserves a great life.

oh and, 12 years of karate or not, I WILL STILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!

Werbung: