dilla.....

Swearengen

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
if you smoke blunts, you got some shitty weed. I could get hisg from 3 1 hitters (you can get about 2 tokes off each of them) you should be looking to minamize the amount you smoke for financial and health reasons. only a fool thinks smoking more makes you more high. once you saturate your reci9ptors your baked, you can;t get more than 1 caninaboid on each "button" so start thinking lowest efective dose and stop thinking fat blunts.

fucking noob smokers

Trust Yer Daddy. When you smoke as much weed as he has THEN you can doubt him. Problem is, once u smoke that much, your balls will be like chickpeas too. lol

Werbung:

Swearengen

"Hellooooooo"

"Mrs. Dilla Dilla Dilla?"

"I think you have a wrong number"

"No!!! This right Number!!! Tell yer dilla dilla dilla child to get online sos i cans keeeeeeel heeeeem!!!!"

"You call back here and I'm callin the police, you weirdo" :click:

Intro

Hypnos said:
Everyone being little bitches toking from thier one hitters is nothing like having a big blunt being passed among friends. It's communal and allows everyone to contribute a little and get a lot back.

I don't even like smoking and I know that.

It's on! You just got served! By a quitter, no less!

Daddy's totally that guy. Rolls in with the good ass reefer, packs up the pincher and passes it around the room. By the time it gets to the third guy, he's smoking metal.

Noob smokers.. The fuck you think you are, Tommy Chong? I'll decide how, when, where and why I smoke my trees.

And if you don't like it, I got a fat "cannaboid" that'll "saturate" your "button" all night long.

:mrgreen:

PS - My shit is the sham-dam-dizzle!

Hypnos said:
Sorry daddy. But as far as style point go the blunt beats the one hit into the floor. Also, for many people smoking is a social event. Everyone being little bitches toking from thier one hitters is nothing like having a big blunt being passed among friends. It's communal and allows everyone to contribute a little and get a lot back.

I don't even like smoking and I know that.

you smoke for style points? I smoked to get high. to each his own I guess

Swearengen said:
if you smoke blunts, you got some shitty weed. I could get hisg from 3 1 hitters (you can get about 2 tokes off each of them) you should be looking to minamize the amount you smoke for financial and health reasons. only a fool thinks smoking more makes you more high. once you saturate your reci9ptors your baked, you can;t get more than 1 caninaboid on each "button" so start thinking lowest efective dose and stop thinking fat blunts.

fucking noob smokers

Trust Yer Daddy. When you smoke as much weed as he has THEN you can doubt him. Problem is, once u smoke that much, your balls will be like chickpeas too. lol

with 4 kids, my chickpeas are just fine thanks for your concern, I will make shure to have my wife compair thier size to buckeye I have, from band camp I saved for posterity, since it matched my right nut back then.

Daddy's totally that guy. Rolls in with the good ass reefer, packs up the pincher and passes it around the room. By the time it gets to the third guy, he's smoking metal"

lol not quite, you don't pass a 1 hitter, if your being social you should always have a bowl (I have a protopipe, but prefer glass)
"

DiLLa

fucking noob smokers

Hey daddy why dont you fuck off? What makes you're think your above every1. Shitty weed pff. You should be looking to minimize your work at McDonalds for financial and health reasons. When I smoke a blunt it is never to the face, there are always people who pitch in, haha it aint even my weed cuz i dont buy it. I can tell by your great typing and grammar skills that you do in fact smoke "the best" weed.

My name is McDaddy and im proud to work at McDonalds, and I'm proud I rammed my van into my house bc the garage door wouldn't open, and I'm proud that I smoke weed all by myself bc i dont have people to socialize with and wait...How come none of this makes me feel better about myself??? What was I talking about again?! fuck it I will just go play cz and accuse more people of hacking because I still suck with an awesome computer.

Intro

Not paying for reefer doesn't always necessarily make you a scavenger.

It's more like buying from yourself.

And we all know how that goes.

:roll:

Werbung:

psychonaut13

elitism in any form is a negative thing.

and yes, i'm guilty too.

this thread was supposed to be here to tell dilla how much i enjoy talking to him from time to time. to let him know that i'm here for him even when he's not at home. and that i think he's mom sounds cute as pie, and sweet as pie too.

so stop all this i'm better than you shit and get in the fucking choppa