do you have xbox 360?

RYU

i was just wandering who has a 360. and don't yell at me for posting an already existing topic 'cuz i searched and got no results.

Werbung:

killman360

I have one also....but mine broke down by the ring of death....:mega_shok: I still have to send it back too....But it is a pretty cool console(i like PS3 better though;))

Squiddy

killman360 said:
I have one also....but mine broke down by the ring of death....:mega_shok: I still have to send it back too....But it is a pretty cool console(i like PS3 better though;))

And that's why I am never going near to buying a 360.

OhWhen

I had a 360 from the first day it came out, eventually got bored of it so took out the hard drive and traded it for a Wii with 3 games. ^^ I didn't really see the point of them from the moment I could plug my xbox 360 controller into the PC and knowing all good xbox 360 games came out for the PC sooner or later and also a lot cheaper...

badboykane

I have an Xbox 360 Elite, my 3rd 360 I have owned so far. I like it but I don't really tend to find myself playing it much. The only game I really play a lot on it is The Darkness and PGR4, other than that I hardly play it.

cloudzero45

yeah i got that 360.... and may I say twice as good as the wii and 6x as good as the PS3... why you ask? because of XBL

Check the Sig for the gamertag

Werbung: