Do you use a gaming mouse?

Werbung:

Jetfighter

Jables.of.AH said:
No gaming mouse here, I just use whatever cheap generic mice I can find. My philosophy is (and it generally holds true) that it's not the tool, it's the user. I mean, I think I'm using a Dell laser mouse I found at a PC Recycling center, and I'm almost always 3:1 kdr regardless of the game I play.

Maybe using better mice ups your game a bit, but it can't be much. And it's all purely psychological, because the technology is basically the same regardless of the mouse you use.

I really disagree with that. You can get an kd of 3 in a game like HL2:DM with a cheap mouse but making headshots with it is much harder. You should try a "good" mouse once. Once you have one you can't play without.

murpo said:
I use a mouse for flying(BF games), It works good in my opinion - I still get lots of kills.

I use my arrows.

BlueWolf said:
Been looking at logitech mouses, hows the g5 work?

G5 is awesome. Good quality, high precision, low price i'm very satisfied with it!

chris2009uk

now using microsoft habu, most comfortable mouse ive used, last mouse was a razer copphead which was good but not as comfy as the habu, the habu is made for right handed ppl and fits me better (5 out 5), also if u get a gaming mouse then get a gaming mat too otherwise its kind of wasted, u dont get teflon feet for nothing, i use exactamat, aluminium double sided it is, speed and control, also got the razer destructor but cant seem switch over from exactamat yet :)

izak3

i do not use one but i intend to buy one this year :D
im thinkin about razer,steelseries or logitech, wich do u think i should buy ? :p

Werbung:

Snoogiloo

ive had: 2x razer diamondback (1 of em limited edition ;)) and now i have a copperhead.
mousepad: Qpad
keyboard: razer lycosa
headset: 2x speed-link medusa 5.1