Does anyone play melee?

lord_carbo

I do three or four times a month, but I'm not all that great. I usually go for team or FFA because solo just bores me, although team games haven't given me much luck lately since I've always been on teams where everyone's levels are like 1-4 and the enemy has teams with people level 10-15 (although I have once won a game with a team of people level 2, just goes to show that you can't always underestimate people with low team game levels :p). My micro is so-so, my speed and construction is so-so, I just don't 100% know why I get slaughtered like a noob >_> I think it's my tendancy to not build enough units, because there are many games where at points I'll have 800 gold or something. I'm too much of a completionist dumbass to get out of that habbit, bleh.

So do you play melee, and how much?

Werbung:

DemonicNinja

I like palying solo,because u believe only in u in the game and dont have to lsiten and help ur other noobish firend to make ur game,make it alone in solo!!! :infernal:

Mini-Me

I play melee two times a year. By 2 times i dont mean literally just play 2 games, i mean that i get excited about melee games 2 times a year. When i get excited i play it until i get bored again. When im playing melee i play pretty much 1v1 and ffa games only. Ffa is the best, but sometimes you need to know where you stand in melee and you try 1v1 :)

Benx_X

in lordaeron and northrend im in ladder clans... XD yet in northrend ive never even played a ladder match
in lordaeron i dont play a ladder game unless my chief says i should melee more i decided to get naga icon myself but after that i didnt care about ladder... im going for tourny icon but i uasly wake up too late to enter tournys lol

Fladian

I used to. Not anymore though, but I don't think that came as a surprise.

I wasn't all that great in general though. But in long games, I was quite of a help - or so I was told - but I was not much of a use for the short games. Unfortunately, small games were more common.

james1654

No, I never play mellee anymore. I find it's booring. But i'd sooner play mellee then one of the crappy type of custom games (such as ones that have mass bugs and are too easy or hard, or dont work properly, or where their concept is sooooo booring) .

But in them games, if it sucked that much id leave anyway and play a better custom game, so mellees are definately not my thing. They are too balanced, and the races are all too simular - all got same types of buildings (but different buildings) if you know what i mean - and not very realistic at all. ( i mean realistic as in health and damage ratios to eachother, not as in realistic, as do trolls exist)

Undead_Lives

I used to play once and a while, but don't much anymore because of the resent reset. I just find it boring, because the elements in the game are just constant.
I personally prefer doing the campaign missions instead of doing online games.

Werbung: