Does DiLLa ban ppl to much?

Am I too harsh as admin?

• I think his bra is on way too fuckn tight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the way DiLLa admins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DiLLa

I want to kno if you guys think I'm a jerk..

I like to have you guys come in and play...
I dont want to discourage ppl so I want to kno..
I ask that you be serious about what you choose...
I like most of the guys (and girls ) in the server...
Some I could give a fuck but you cant like every1...
Just like a job you get a long because you have to work together its the mature thing to do...
So I just treat the ppl online that I dont like the same way I would at work..(shaddup j) as long as they do what there suppose to like for ex. NOT CAMP anyways hope this thread doesnt turn out too bad lol

Werbung:

DigitalSword

Your an admin, you do your job just fine.

Your not like that homo-guy J holiday, i mean geez wat a
Nazi-Admin-dousche :wink:

People may think your harsh but a 5 minute ban is the same as a kick in alot of cases and if people were less dramatic about a video game it wouldnt be such a hassle.

You know what people do when they get kicked?
"Oh! WHAT!?! i got kicked! WTF WHO KCIKED ME THAT #^%@#$^#...boooo-hoo."
"Let me hit refresh 100 times till it lets me back in cause I have no life."

In fact, there has been so much drama out of select people here lately i fear what your real lives are actually like.

|DS|

Puppet

OK, don't everyone jump on Digi just cause he's a judgemental prick. :lol:

EDIT:
Forgot to stay on topic....Dilla, you're a good admin. Fuck em if they don't like it.

DigitalSword

Hey now,

Its not that Im Uber Judgemental, He posted for opinions and im very judgemental in my opinions thats all.

Plus this post came 5 seconds AFTER the L3|camper thread....i think i have a pretty good grasp on what hes referring to.

|DS|

Deviant

I think you're a good admin. Like banning that aom fuck, I was about to do the same. Remember the other night when we got banned from that server? Fucking classic.

DiLLa

:p o and just so you kno i dont wear a bra u 7 fuckbags who voted no so eat shit and die...ill ban who the fuck i want ROFL

Werbung: