Drama

XanoKais

Im tired of the drama, lets all just drop all this shit.

Killer, oh well man, they put everyone down, its their style.

And to myself, I'm done posting stuff that could start drama, and I hope that if i do post some such thing, someone will PM me about it so i can edit it instead of posting cruel remarks about it.

Everyone else, PLEASE, if you feel the urge to insult someone else, do it in PM, and not on the main pages. Because that is where personal arguments and fights should take place, not on the main board.

And I think I speak for many people when i say this, We all just need to get along better, regardless of our differences.

-----

Oh, and in refference to my posts about self-infliction and such, i was feeling very very depressed, and was listening to POD at the time. Just ignore em, thats not how I normally feel, it was a temporary thing.

Werbung:

Satan

XanoKais said:
Killer, oh well man, they put everyone down, its their style.

Xano i never had issues with you, but you say you want this drama to stop and then you post shit about this being our style. What the fuck is that bullshit. You say you dont want anymore drama, but then you talk shit about us behind our backs on 9toe forums. By the way, dont make suggestions to everyone to PM someone if they have a problem with them, especially 9toe members. You dont rule this site so dont act all big and tough. You also talk about not posting anything that could cause drama, then why are you posting.

You want respect, give respect.

my 2 cents.

P.S. Have as much fun on the 9toe server as you can, cause who knows how much longer it will be around :p

Puppet

Actually, he's the good Satan. And one of the two that won't take shit from anyone. I back him up in everything he says. I will say this again. There will be no thread locking. We lock what we choose. If you don't want the drama then don't post in here. You have to keep in mind that some of your guys have brought us from annoyed to pissed off. You can't come in here slapping my guys around and then as soon as you see us slapping back say, "OK, everybody stop". I think a cooling off period needs to start here. Maybe we could cool if you didn't show yourself in our forums.

Defender

Dilla that's 650k sig...don't you think that's a bit large?

anyways...we like to talk trash it's what we do...we talk most of the shit to each other actually..if you saw the punx forums you would think we are all Prison cell mates looking to get some ass on the first guy to drop the soap. :)

No one minds shit talking it's part of the game. Threats to our site and server which did not appear to be in jest I do mind.

I have been hacked years ago and it's not pleasant. You just reformat and go on but still it's costly and a hassle. There are laws in place about such actions and I swore that I wouldn't let anyone push me around. Those that think they are above the law just because it's a forums post are WRONG. Those that think they can bully me around or think they can upset me are WRONG. I can't be bullied and if you do upset me you only make it worse for yourself as I will come after you like a freight train. They say an animal is most dangerous when it feels threatened.

Anyways I don't want to turn this whole thing into anything more than this weeks drama. We gotta have something to talk about every week don't we. :)

If we can let's not turn against 9toe as I don't feel they are all that bad. Maybe they should cut a couple toes off imho but they are not my clan so I can't make that type of decision for them. If possible Satan let's chill out. I pretty much made my responses in a mainly professional but don't fuck with me tone.

Werbung:

XanoKais

omni, your awesome =D

Btw, I'd just like to say, even though I'm sure billy said it once already, KillerDesires opinions and threats IN NO WAY represent the opinion of the clan or any seperate entity IN the clan.