Drama

Defender

XanoKais said:
omni, your awesome =D

Btw, I'd just like to say, even though I'm sure billy said it once already, KillerDesires opinions and threats IN NO WAY represent the opinion of the clan or any seperate entity IN the clan.

I am awesome till you get on my bad side.

:twisted:

Werbung:

Satan

Xano, do you really have a point in posting, all your doing is irritating everyone. And name calling is just fucking pointless, seeming your not doing any good. Fucking sick of your bullshit.

XanoKais

Satan said:
Xano, do you really have a point in posting, all your doing is irritating everyone. And name calling is just fucking pointless, seeming your not doing any good. Fucking sick of your bullshit.
No offence satan, but why dont you look at the name calling that gets thrown at me....if people dont fuck with me, i wont fuck with them back...end of story.

Satan

they have reasons for there name calling and thats cause you got caught hacking, they can do it cause they have credability, you dont. sorry

XanoKais

Satan said:
they have reasons for there name calling and thats cause you got caught hacking, they can do it cause they have credability, you dont. sorry
Its not so much me being bothered by them saying things about me, i deserve that, its the fact that I get bitched at for saying one little thing back. Yes, i deserve to be made fun of for hacking, but still, you cant expect someone to not reply to some things, especially if they truly are related to your life. (blze's comments).....

Werbung:

XanoKais

-shrugs- I'm just open with myself, I dont deny myself something just because of the fact that its male or female, as long as they treat me right, and dont take advantage of me, or anything. Personally, dating guys is better, cause guys like to spoil their dates =) so when i date a guy...i can sit around and get treated like god.