Emnesty

Should Emnesty Be Unbanned?

• Yes, Unban Him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, He Got What Was Coming to Him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

leroy182

I think its funny emnesty got banned AGAIN, the GM, or should be called SP for sucky players, emnesty(dont know the name youtube it)got banned for "In Game GM Action" well, he dont hack doesnt call himself a GM(im a friend) and goes to a bunch of GM games and totally wastes them,,, take a vote on poll

http://www.youtube.com/atastycookie says atastycookie because theyve banned him before

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcH-0CYA51k&feature=channel_page[/TTYOUTUBE]

Werbung:

Jordan B

Oh my god, this is old news. GM Action means a GM was in-game watching him, and decided that he was hacking/botting/ anything else against the Terms Of Service.

Nothing that WE can do about it, he's already made a new account, and his new montage is coming out soon. I've known him in-game since aTastyCookie days, the thing is, WE MAY NEVER KNOW for sure whether or not he closet hacks. We aren't sitting next to him.

Anyway, he's moved on, the rest of his fans need to aswell.

Miran_Eitan

I believe the first time he was banned, it was after he was Team-Viewed and hacks were found on his computer. He was unbanned and just de-ranked after he said it was his brother or something like that.

He was good, but he wasn't THAT good. People act like he's god. He was just one of the first people that figured out how to make a decent montage for Combat Arms.

Anyone can make it look like they're rambo if you cut and paste enough unbelievables in a row.

If he was banned again, the GM probably had a good reason behind it. The guy was overrated.

iSh0cked

Honestly, people need to get the fuck out if they care about someone over the internet. I don't care about anyone over the internet. Who gives a fuck about your skill.

pwnage007

Umm... I bet no one cares about this but I looked on aTastyCookie/Emnesty's Youtube channel and I saw that he lived in Canada and worked at Subway. He must make a mean Meatball Marinara=). I looked on the other pro's(Kellerman and BBQsaucemix) Channels. They are from Canada, too. LOL seriously you can look this up guys.

MooCowMan

Umm... I bet no one cares about this but I looked on aTastyCookie/Emnesty's Youtube channel and I saw that he lived in Canada and worked at Subway. He must make a mean Meatball Marinara=). I looked on the other pro's(Kellerman and BBQsaucemix) Channels. They are from Canada, too. LOL seriously you can look this up guys.
What the hell? Why would we care where he lives and what he does?

Toilet

I believe the first time he was banned, it was after he was Team-Viewed and hacks were found on his computer. He was unbanned and just de-ranked after he said it was his brother or something like that.

He was good, but he wasn't THAT good. People act like he's god. He was just one of the first people that figured out how to make a decent montage for Combat Arms.

Anyone can make it look like they're rambo if you cut and paste enough unbelievables in a row.

If he was banned again, the GM probably had a good reason behind it. The guy was overrated.

The hacking part is bullshit, where did you hear that from? Nexon doesn't take teamviews as evidence.

Yeah, you kids who care about someone getting banned need to get off his dick.

Roger117

Look at his montages and you realise he cuts them out and pastes in a lot of other footage. Who couldn't do that? I mean, he cuts out his deaths so for all we know, he could have finished a game a 40-39. Cutting footage doesn't make him look good. I'd be surprised to see a uncut game from him.

Werbung: