Endless Oceans

Werbung:

Squiddy

The game is actually called Endless Ocean. No 's'.

For starters, I bought this game for £14.99, bargain.

It's a great looking game. And for you who think it's boring (namely the American gamers who haven't got the game until January) it's not boring, it's great online and offline.

Jesusdragon737

I don't understand the purpose of this game. It seems like you just swim around the ocean looking at whales and feeding fish. How on earth could this be fun?

Squiddy

Jesusdragon737 said:
I don't understand the purpose of this game. It seems like you just swim around the ocean looking at whales and feeding fish. How on earth could this be fun?

Because you're from the US, I'll forgive you.
Mayve I want a decent stress therapy game for once with beautiful music.

It looks amazing in 480p by the way, it's the second best looking Wii game next to Galaxy in my eyes.

cloudzero45

Jesusdragon737 said:

its not about the gameplay, its basiclly a tech-demo for the wii graphics... just like how projject hammer was a tech-demo for the controls...

BTW... i know this is off-topic... but whats going on with project hammer for the wii

EngWii

Jailbreak said:
I got this yesterday, its really good, graphics r really nice, lots of little fishys lol. nd bigger ones.

Agreed, also it is really relaxing, well worth £19.99 :D

Jesusdragon737

But what do you DO in this game??? Do you just swim around randomly? Or do you have an objective? You're talking about online play.....How would that work?

Werbung:

Jailbreak

online play is basicaly you going to a friends boat and going diving with them. And the are some objectives for you to do, photographs, giving tours, populating your aquariem. But it lets you do what ever you want most of the time.