Endless Oceans

Gdog

Jailbreak said:
online play is basicaly you going to a friends boat and going diving with them. And the are some objectives for you to do, photographs, giving tours, populating your aquariem. But it lets you do what ever you want most of the time.

So is this kind of like a High Tech, Amazing Graphic "Aquarium" Tycoon Game?

Werbung:

EngWii

Jailbreak said:
online play is basicaly you going to a friends boat and going diving with them. And the are some objectives for you to do, photographs, giving tours, populating your aquariem. But it lets you do what ever you want most of the time.

But the stuff from online play doesnt carry on in to single the player mode, so u find out about creatures, then have to do it agan in single player :(
ill give it a go some time, lol, my character is a woman, i figuered id rather be staring at a womans backside than a mans ;)
now all i need to do is get my code :D

Gdog

EngWii said:
Jailbreak said:

But the stuff from online play doesnt carry on in to single the player mode, so u find out about creatures, then have to do it agan in single player :(
ill give it a go some time, lol, my character is a woman, i figuered id rather be staring at a womans backside than a mans ;)
now all i need to do is get my code :D

Wow, you just made my day. Hahaha. I'm with you on the whole staring at a woman's backside. Lmao.

Werbung: