Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't like it that much.

• I didn't like it.

• Total voters
E

Elite SEAL

who likes the movie Enemy at the Gates? Its a historical fiction, about how Vasily Zaytsev (the Soviet Unions top male sniper of WW2) became the best sniper of the Soviet Union.

Werbung:

Jordan B

I voted for : "I didn't like it that much"

It was alright, preferred Behind Enemy Lines, and Saving Private Ryan.

One of my all time favourite movies is Windtalkers, and also Good Morning, Vietnam . :D

SpIkE_JoNzE

i like this movie, is about Sn1pas, and other of my favs are Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, Black Haawk Down... but generally, Enemy at the Gates is one of the greatest WW2 movies...

Master_7

Excellent movie. The movie was mostly fiction though. I have read a little on him and supposedly he did go up against Germany's top sniper. Eitherway, he had balls for volunteering for the Stalingrads front lines, which was a meat grinder.

150px-Vasily.Zaitsev.jpg

E

Elite SEAL

man, all the other movies you guys have said you like, i've seen -Windtalkers -awesome, Black Hawk Down -great movie, Big Red One -really cool (the end is ironic if you know what I mean, with the german)

E

Elite SEAL

The longest Day <----Epic...

oh yeah, I've seen that movie twice -lol, i think that the title says what your day will be like if you try to watch it, it is so looonnngggg, but very good.

Ooooo!! who's seen the Band of Brothers series? <----EPIC...est

Werbung:

BossMaroni

Ooooo!! who's seen the Band of Brothers series? <----EPIC...est

Definitely the greatest miniseries of all time. I've watched the whole thing at least 10 times.

I'm really pumped to see the follow-up, The Pacific which I think will be on next year. The little kid from Jurasic Park is one of the main stars. Freaky, since I'll always think of him as a little kid.