Err Ahem.....

mYth

FYI......mYth's back home......personal issues to handle here.....but i'll be on when i can......fucking vile queen bitch from hell!!!!!!! :evil:

Werbung:

mYth

TonyMontana135420 said:
PM!!! either that or air your dirty laundry here so we can poke fun...

Aight......i was served divorce papers and a bunch of other shit over there......which i thought was quite funny to begin with.......but the reason stated was "abandonment"......which i already have the proof against that hands down.....but currently she has both of the kids, was trying to get $3k a month in child support (knocked down to $800 by the judge hahahaha), and she just popped positive for drugs declairing her an unfit mother.....so the curtain goes up on this drama in about a month......and with it i'll be busy as hell in the courts and with the kids until i find a lady to take care of them and not fuck me over like the ex has.......welcome to my little nightmare :twisted:

And by all means, poke fun.......but i take my kids quite seriously......below shot taken just before i left....

myfnkidz.jpg

Puppet

Oh, you know we won't poke fun at you. It is a tough thing to go through. I hope it all goes your way, mostly because a mother that is unfit shouldn't be taking care of those kids, but also because we care about you. Good luck.

WoRm5406

Myth.... if you need anything... just ask... We will send Shadow over to take of you and we will watch the kidz for you.

But seriously.... A guy at work is going through the same stuff.

And as being an ex-military brat... I have gone through it also.

Either way you will have friends that know the truth and will try to help you out.

eggs

mank u know we gots yo back.
like worm said anything we can do to help just let us know
cute pictuar of the kids.
the one on the right looks kinda like AB.... jk jk plz dont hurt me u said u sensative bout your kids...
for real tho mang
keep on keeping on

OK, I have this massive foot up my ass and it's mine. Now I can't walk cause the other foot is in my mouth. I was just kidding about the whole poke fun thing btw.

I can't begin to imagine how you feel dude. I hope everything works out for the best. And if you need to blow off some steam, get on the server and shoot me in the head a couple of times. I won't even buy a gun. I'll just run around.

Werbung:

caitlin

SuXoR said:
Good luck man. It is a bad situation, but hang in there. Hey Cait, do you want to be a stay at home mom? :wink:

rofl
:( my dream job!!

and myf
you know i'm always here for you. just like i have been since we started talking <3