Err Ahem.....

deathgrip

Myth from one sailor to another and remember i am in your backyard, If you need anything just yell out Navy or home I can be there in 30 minutes.
DG

Werbung:

Puppet

deathgrip said:
Myth from one sailor to another and remember i am in your backyard, If you need anything just yell out Navy or home I can be there in 30 minutes.
DG

I'm going to start doing this Navy yell thing. I need a new headset.

Ponti

Myth,
Hate to hear about this just surfing around the forums; sorry about all the crap you've gone through and are facing...if you need anything; food, diapers, clothes, breast milk from caitlin's t'et; just ask and I'll do what I can.

Caitlin,
I told you before no talking to other guys. I'm going to give you the back of my hand when I get home. Now get cooking you stay at home wife!

Rest of you,
Don't poke fun at my boy, or army and navy will meet up and go buck wild on your face

mYth

Well all goes well given the circumstances i'm in.......i''ll be going to pick up the kids on may 15th, then i'm going to drop them off with my bro and his wife until i get my living arrangements in order (currently NOT living in a place that is condusive with raising children).......from there it's anyone's guess.....except i know that in 18 months my happy ass will be out of the service and i'll be in my house in florida (which the ex currently occupies, but she's getting handed a nice eviction notice later this week about that!).......

mewt
c1

pwnt :twisted:

Swearengen

For $3000 cash I'll bury her in a vacant lot in New Jersey.

Alright, alright...$2500 for you...but its gotta be cash. (PM me so no one sees the rest of this :ahem: transaction)

Werbung: