[Event] The Daily Elim Pro

MooCowMan

Daily Elim Pro!

When:

1st week: October 5th to October 11th

2nd week: October 12th to October 18th

3rd week: October 19th to October 25th

How:

Play one game of Elimination Pro a day for 7 days in a row, and receive a wonderful gift!

Reward:

Play for the entire 1st week and receive a Supply Case P-N

Play for the entire 2nd week and receive a GP Hazard Supply Case

Play for the entire 3rd week and receive 1 Black HiSec Key

Start practicing soldiers, because a Daily Elim Pro a day keeps your enemies away!

--Combat Arms Command--

My Thoughts.. Easiest event ever :D There should be a gift for playing an Elim Pro for all 21 days.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

It's like Elimination and SnD mixed. You play round by round.. you only get 1 life a round so last team standing wins.

E

Elite SEAL

sounds different, the GP hazard case would be awesome though, but too bad I can't play every day. What's that HiSec thing?

MooCowMan

HiSec cases are cases you get in match, you pick them up after random drops (usually accolades or HS's spark them, or so it seems). You can buy keys in for GP (Gray HiSec Case/Key) and keys for NX (Black HiSec Case/Key).

I have yet to get anything over 1 day from a gray case.

spuznick242

Lol. well if i didnt know you at all, and you just HS the whole enemy team I'd think your a aimbotter too, because thats alot of ppl to hs in a short amount of time.

MooCowMan

I'm getting 50k NX tomorrow so I might be gifting some black keys :) I'm only gonna gift out 4 though.. remember, no asking :D

rocktrns

sigh I aways wanted to be gifted something.
IGN:rocktrns
NOTICE: This post has nothing to do with what Moocowman said lol

Werbung:

BossMaroni

I've played a couple rounds of this. I've really slipped after playing about 99% Fire Team only for the last few months, but it was pretty fun. I'll definitely give it a try. The only real problem will be on the weekend. We're having a local tabletop gaming convention so I won't be around much. Maybe I'll just have to get my lazy self out of be extra early those days.

It'd be nice to make it for the 3rd week & get that black HiSec key. I bought 3 of the gray keys & got 2 M4A1 CQB's for 24 hrs each. Only cost me 3800 GP to buy (well, RENT) a rifle I wouldn't have bought (rented) in the first place. The 3rd one gave me +100% EXP for 10 matches. That was okay. But I'm not sure I want to risk more GP on unknowns...