Everyone probably gonna think this is a bitch thing to do...

Ponti

Been playing cz for about 8months all clocked in on punx server. I started playing here and experienced the newb role of going 2-30 on most maps. I could put up with the remarks of being a crap player then because there was no denying it, I sucked ass.

But 8months later I feel like I've upped my skills to a much high level, while still recieving criticism about my gameplay. Especially criticism from people that I feel I should have earned their respect by now because of how much respect I have shown them.

To get my point of view: I work about 45-50hrs a week; plus rebuilding a house and going to school...after all this I just want to come home and relax with a nice game of cz. But I have noticed that people have been just berating me with negative comments of "how I suck", "I'm gay", "you don't know how to play", "I wish you would die"...

Through all this I have always stayed positive with others, because I always try to tell others that their doing well: "good job", "ns", "nice backup"... and so on. Well I think it's about time for me to find another server where I can just relax without having the emotional bagage of people hating me.

Not sure if it was intentional, joking, or serious...but I don't have the energy to put up with it any longer. GG everyone; and GG to those that hate me...you've won.

Werbung:

EMA

aww ponti cmon...whenever i might say shit like that it's just cause you pwnd my face...sorry if you took any of it seriously...dont leave...us virginians have to stick together :cry:

RaNcid

awww, no no.. Ponti, your a fun player to enojy the game with. Don't worry about those other people. Your skills have improved so much. Just keep playing and tell those douches that you'll slit their throats.

hate to see you go,
-Tina

MeanMugginFool

I didn't realize there wre any Ponti haters. I know sometimes I'll say "oh that was gay", but yeah its usually after I get killed and either I was upset cause I fucked myself up, or cause I thought it was bs, more the former than the latter though. I hope you don't leave, I enjoy playin on the server with you, and if someone is hatin on you, just tell em to fuck off and do what you do.

Deviant

If I say anything to you it's purely sarcastic, just like I say shit to others. Cmon man, you damn near get the most headshots in the server. Hopefully you'll continue playing here because I know I'd like ya too. Take care bud.

JHoliday

ay ponti, i breifly read wat u said, cuz i hate reading

but if i ever said any of those things, i was joking, liek i always am

but i do recall sayin ns, or gj most of teh time

come back and play wit me bro, ill make sure ppl dont bitch :p

cept puppet, hes an asshole

Sortitout

woah, wtf has happened since i was on vacation? damn, ponti--i have no idea who would say that kinda shit, but in my book don't let it get to you. it's probably not the regs saying that crap anyway. and if they are, fuckem! you're a bio, and we bio stick together. it's been good playing with you, and it'd suck to see you go.

Puppet

Oh seriously. Please. Why is it nobody is being called out on this. I can't imagine that everyone is saying this. One person is pissing you off. Who is it? Get it out. Don't say it's me. I haven't said shit to you.

Ponti

Took some time to lay down and cool off...sorry I didn't name names, but I kind of feel that is inappropriate. For those of you who have posted it is nothing you have done. Of couse I expect those in-game responses with reaction to situations such as me killing you; or vice-versa. But what had made me upset is for the last few weeks teammates had been telling me I'm being gay, or I need to die.

I know alot of times I do camp, but that is because I am either auto'd to the side that has to either secure the bomb sites or hold the hostages. There are times where I camp in order to even odds, if the other team is stacked...I will try to pick off a few in a safe manor before running out into the open. And when I feel the teams are more even I will definately move out and hunt the enemy. (i.e. if I'm solo against dilla,j, puppet and illusion I will try to kill a couple while hiding, then move for the bomb or hosties)

I didn't mean to disrespect the punx clan or the server...I do appreciate the posts and they helped me realize I shouldn't take it to heart. If people feel that I'm being stupid I should just say screw them. What I think I may do is just limit my time on the server and maybe jump over to lrk a few times.

**Get me some of those EMA training sessions in**

Sorry for the drama

DiLLa

ponti..hehe yeh its me the one who says you camp a lot ..but we always joke around in the server..and at first i couldnt stand you i aint gonna lie..but i thought towards the end we started getn cool with each other so i hope it aint cuz of me..and that silly misunderstanding with you kno what was taking care of to...but if you go no hard feelings here..peace out man and take care of urself and ur family :/ i would rather you stay and play tho

Ponti

Heh yeah dilla I've gotten to like you...fun to joke around with.
but today you like set me tumbling off the edge...
I was so pissed today.

When it was like 5cts vs me and you went over the server text and told them my position.

Then when it was like 6cts vs me and another T we ran around to get position on them and you told them I was running through long a.

Just really pissed me off, plus today you and ninja were busting my balls so much I couldn't stand it.

I'm cool with ya now, just needed to blow off some stem...oh and you couldn't stand me at first? why? and what changed? if you don't mind me asking

aurora

typical night in the punx server.

mewo.jpg

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Ponti,
If it makes you feel better man, i'll just come out and say it;

Your game has improved a lot man...sometimes im scared of that mp5 pwnage. :wink: