Everyone probably gonna think this is a bitch thing to do...

Machiavelli

Is ns bitch or ns cocksucker acceptable?

Ponti, I don't like anyone who kills me unless I got flat out clowned. Almost every single person in this server is guilty of thinking they are better than a lot of other players. So when they get pounded in the face by some dude that they see as a worse player then they talk shit. So yeah, you've improved, and improving gets you called out as a bitch, shit player, camper, and even hacker on just about any server that has regular attendance

Werbung:

DiLLa

well i called out your position because it was my immature way of payback for what you said to rancid...see that really pissed me off bc what if what you said was true and she starts thinkng i really said it you know? anyways payback is a motherfuker and its cool i hold no grudges and i hope you dont either...and as far as not liking you at first...it wasnt the very beginning you were here it was when u became a regular and you would be the outcamp master even if u were a ct and the bomb was planted you wouldnt even attempt to defuse...but ever since that day i told you sorry about being a dick sometimes for w.e reason and you telling me about the hospital stuff you have been straight with me...we are grown ppl right? so anyways sorry for bustin ur chops yesterday you just pissed me off

RaNcid

Chris's%20Birthday%20Dunk%20Payback.JPEG

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
well i called out your position because it was my immature way of payback for what you said to rancid...see that really pissed me off bc what if what you said was true and she starts thinkng i really said it you know? anyways payback is a motherfuker and its cool i hold no grudges and i hope you dont either...and as far as not liking you at first...it wasnt the very beginning you were here it was when u became a regular and you would be the outcamp master even if u were a ct and the bomb was planted you wouldnt even attempt to defuse...but ever since that day i told you sorry about being a dick sometimes for w.e reason and you telling me about the hospital stuff you have been straight with me...we are grown ppl right? so anyways sorry for bustin ur chops yesterday you just pissed me off

:cry: :cry: :cry: honesty is always quite tender and beautiful i must say. truth_cz

and what is that in the bag???! ^

DigitalSword

Well I know ive said things like that to you before.
I wont deny it.

But your a fool if you took it serious.

8 months in here and you know that about 90% of the folks in here are gonna fuck with you when you get them good streaks. Im not going to blow sunshine up your ass so if thats what you wanted you can put your sunglasses away, im just sad to see that the other 10% was what made you leave, thus i aplogize for missing out on the wrong doing i partook in or could have prevented but didnt.

Your an awesome playah. We will miss ya.

|DS|

stoned_MONKee

Jeez,

Is this the DRAMA time of year or what?

It's a game, a fun game, and one that is never the same twice. Everyone has good days and bad days. Everyone bitches about everyone; myself included. It's time to remember this is a game, and enjoy it as such, and leave the drama out of it; I FOR ONE HAVE ENOUGH DRAMA AT HOME. I know I am one of the ball-busters on the server, but I am just messing around with people (usually Dilla). One of the great things about the server is it is full of wise-asses and not assholes, and we all need to remember that wen our toes get stepped on; if someone really pisses you of just TK 'em a couple times -it will make you feel better (just don't do it to an admin or those fockers will ban ya!). By the way I am sure that all the admins know me well enough to know I am kidding; don't want this post to become more drama! :twisted:

GorillaWarfare

Have you ever made a nice comment to me ? no. You've made a few angry ones lol I can't believe out of everyone you made this post. Before the post i really thoguht you were a jackass.

When your doing well, people will curse you, its not just you trust me. don't take it seriously. But who told him to die? thats fucked up

Ponti

ok we can end this tread...I'm not gonna leave.

And I enjoy the comments when their warrented, I don't care if your mad when you get killed because I do the same thing.

What pissed me off was teammates calling me out.

But its over---see you back in-game and don't hold back on neg. comments

Sortitout

stoned_MONKee said:
Jeez,

Is this the DRAMA time of year or what?

It's a game, a fun game, and one that is never the same twice. Everyone has good days and bad days. Everyone bitches about everyone; myself included. It's time to remember this is a game, and enjoy it as such, and leave the drama out of it; I FOR ONE HAVE ENOUGH DRAMA AT HOME. I know I am one of the ball-busters on the server, but I am just messing around with people (usually Dilla). One of the great things about the server is it is full of wise-asses and not assholes, and we all need to remember that wen our toes get stepped on; if someone really pisses you of just TK 'em a couple times -it will make you feel better (just don't do it to an admin or those fockers will ban ya!). By the way I am sure that all the admins know me well enough to know I am kidding; don't want this post to become more drama! :twisted:

IT"S NOT JUST A GAME!!! :x :x :shock: :x :shock:

Werbung: