Farmer Wars

lord_carbo

Eh, I'm making a map called Farmer Wars. The main idea of the game is to attack other players' farms until they have no more, while defending your farms from other players by using towers and units. Once I get the basics of this game completed, I'm hoping it'll become a lot more than that.

I've got the terrain and some of the object editor stuff done. Will be ready for testing before Christmas, cause I'll only be working on it on weekends and days off for the most part =/ The time it will be ready is a total guess; I do garuntee it'll be ready before Christmas but it could be ready before November ends for all I know

Don't expect a crapload of stuff for the first version, either, in fact, I'll be using no trigger spells and unless I feel like spending a lot of time working on this map, which is highly doubtful, there will probably only be about 5 or so unit types with spells that take 10 seconds to adjust straight out of the object editor, and one tower type. Yeah, I'm trying to be pretty realistic on this with my procrastinating self XD

Congratulations if you've made it this far in this menial description! Here is a cookie! Erm, anyway, by the time this map is done, it'll be a lot larger, though. The trigger spells will kick ass, and even the non-trigger spells will kick ass. There will be WAY more than 5 measly unit types and one measly tower. There will be a few additional modes. Wish me luck :)

Werbung:

Fladian

Good luck with achieving it, though try to make the posts a bit... useful :p Not that mine are always "useful" but heck, I'm an exception ;)

Though there are several people that aren't satisfied with their lifes. I only got used to it recently.

lord_carbo

Damnit, I changed how this is gonna work.

It'll be more like a footies map :D I'll have 6 primary races for sure and hopefully 6 secondary races for first beta. Complete version should have 6 primary, 6 secondary, and 12 tertiary, all just about balanced.

It'll work really weird, too. Each primary race can switch to two other primary races, or upgrade to two other secondary races. Secondary races cannot switch between other secondary races. Finally, each secondary race can upgrade to three tertiary races, one being "exclusive" in a sense.

This also works with the upgrade system. The primary races can only upgrade attack and armor. Secondary races can upgrade attack, armor, and something else depending on which race. Tertiary races can either use two secondary upgrades (depending on which race), or one secondary upgrade and an upgrade that boosts a special skill (passive or autocast, and depends on which race).

It's really hard to explain for me. Just use this graph.

farmerwarschart.jpg

Red dots = primary races
Yellow dots = secondary races
Teal dots = tertiary races

Blue lines = two way upgrades
Green lines = one way upgrades (upgrades to dark green hash)

Fladian

It only looks complex. Sometimes, people are figuring things out while reading, meaning that not all information that is writen will be understood, therefore, making it complex.

Werbung: