Farmer Wars

lord_carbo

Update: I made a system for it to pick player alliances. What it does is it picks every player in the game and randomly distrubutes them into teams. That's not all, though. It will detect the amount of players, and it will organize them according to it. This can possibly make games quite intresting, or it could do the opposite and totally stack teams :p

Example: If there are 3 players, it will ALWAYS do a 1v1v1, and never a 2v1 or 3v0. It will also set it so in one player teams, that one player has the middle of their little area, and in two player teams, they each get the sides and the middle is open.

Unfortunately in the first version and maybe even for a while, teams cannot be player organized. It's all random =/ It would just be too much a hassle when there is lots of stuff still remaining to do.

I'm also having a crapload of trouble with spells. So far, I've made 6 custom spells through the Object Editor, and only 1 works, and go figure that one supposively is "the most complicated" >_> Maybe for now I'll stick with regular spells and tweak them, although balancing will be annoying--I'm not totally great with balancing :p

Units? I haven't gotten to those.

15 days until beta version--gotta get me butt in gear!

*Edit* Eww, I just realised I'm such a sloppy triggerer >_> So many lines when you maximize all of those "if/then/else" things! Well as long as it works (hopefully)!

Werbung:

funkid2

Would you like some help with the spell editing? Understanding and getting custom things in object editor is among my many skills, also, check out the models I've uploaded, for some reason, I just have this feeling that you may love them for this map, the village ones at least. Let me know.

Oh, btw, love the idea so far, keep it up. =]

lord_carbo

I'm going to stray away from custom models, sorry.

And for now, I'm in a bit of a rush for someone to look over my custom spells. It's okay, I got a few working and for the rest I'll just used edited spells from the object editor.

Oh, and on another note, this probably won't be done by Xmas like I said >_> Probably New Years.

Werbung: