Favorite wc3 hero?!

Werbung:

Benx_X

yeah naga sea witches are good eh?
my fave hero is crypt lord i once had one take 3 M's (mountain giants) solo and it won cause its ulti just thrashes

DemonicNinja

Death Knight is my favorit hero.Very good at hero killing and healing.One of most immportant things in the game he can do. :infernal: !!!DK rulez!!!

Daelin

Actually Arkidas, it's her. But yeah, she's my favorite too. Her blink ability is a life-saver. I remember when I beat a firend of mine. He was human and he had a mountain king, yet until he used his storm bolt, I blinked away. You don't want until you are out of life to blink, or else, he can kill you with a storm bolt (or other damaging spells such as chain lightning, carrion swarm and Mana Burn).

Also, I love Shadow Strike because it surely makes the warden a hero killer. And I hate enemy heroes!!!

~Daelin

Firael

I agree with both Daelin and Arkidas. Warden's the best...

Dont' forget fan of knives! I often used it as final slash.....

lord_carbo

In my opinon, Shadow Hunter ^_^ BBV, although once you cast it people will target your Shaman, is awsome for about 5 seconds, which is all you'll need of invulnerability. Usually I'll cast Healing Wave and hex anything that could stun me, then I'll BBV before anything dies, just to get the most use out of it. Very nice hero.

I also like Pit Lord with doom and rain of fire and howl. Yes, very nice spells indeed.

Werbung: