Favorite wc3 hero?!

Werewulf

actually...alot of people hate my grammer at wc3c so i think im far beyond just the level of youth grammer...
anyway..they should have more beastlike creatures...
and mountian king sux.

Werbung:
A gosu heroes combine is very hard to be stoped because it makes mass damage and slows.I lose 3 times of this strat.Priestest of the moon+Naga Sea Witch+Dark Ranger=win for the user!Theyr not my favorit,they are my most hated :)! :infernal: But Kill These Dogs(if u can :))Dont let them live :)!

Undead_Lives

Fav heroes are Death Knight, Dreadlord, Keeper of the Grove..
notice a pattern?
(if you didn't get it, I like heroes with auras, but those are my favs.)

Benx_X

Hrm....i like the tauren cheiften cuz hes horny..yet the warden is a good ball slicer...and the far seeris always there to give a furry paw and an aid to me in ranged battles.
[/b]
play a footman frenzy with wulf and you will learn that tauren chieftain is her fave hero on your own

A gosu heroes combine is very hard to be stoped because it makes mass damage and slows.I lose 3 times of this strat.Priestest of the moon+Naga Sea Witch+Dark Ranger=win for the user!Theyr not my favorit,they are my most hated :)! :infernal: But Kill These Dogs(if u can :))Dont let them live :)!
[/b]
call me an idiot but whats a gosu?

Werewulf

isnt gosu like..soemthin to do with being high?
and yes..ben pretty much everytiem i pick a tauren...u have to ask and i say the same answer...kekek..

Benx_X

Gosu is (as far as I know) the starcraft word for pro or being godly.

Like saying: I am gosu = I am pro/godly.
[/b]
ha ha who would wanna be a gosu then? just proves thier a nerd
btw im not saying any more about crypt lord for now... THE AVATAR SAY IT ALL!! ^^

Takaran

Blademaster, because its abilities fit so well with each other, plus you can really get the enemy mad with them, just by setting rally point to their base for a early game harass.

The Brewmaster is also kinda good because if two people get it on the same team one pick drunken haze and the other picks breath of fire. :infernal:

Splatt

Demon Hunter
Easily,the coolest looking hero in the whole wc3.His abilities aren't really something out of the extradionary(though his Demon Form owns you),but he is my favorite ^"^

I think Pickachu is the best hero - just look at his cool electric attacks and he pwns all otherz!!!1111
o_O
I don't like ladder oto much so I don't actually have a favorite hero - except the ones I make, because the are the best. :)

Benx_X

lol panda brewmaster is just one of the skillfull heros, demon hunters is one of the most used heros in the game when i find priestess of the moons to do better
and pikichu? it said heros not favourite critters of retarded shows -_-

Werbung:

Daelin

I read this topic yesterday and I noticed somewhere that people said that it's important to have a healer behind the army. Well, I personally find that aggressive spellcaster, healer and tank combo can do the job. Not all three of them, but any two should work. I personally tried the SH and FS combo for orcs, and it went out brilliantly. Both chain spells are formidable! Not to mention wolves and wards! The ultimates suck pretty much, but if you can add a blademaster there as well... :yay:

~Daelin