Favorite WC3 MAP?

Undead_Lives

I remember that much, I just don't remember specifics.
Well, I didn't.
I've played it a few times now, and it's great for trigger spells. I love it. :D

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

You cant really say campaigns is your favorite map for well by saying "campaigns" you are meaning ALL campaigns and also usually campaigns is more than 1 map in total :p

IPEONRUSH-SHIP

My favorite maps by Ipeonrush

Hero Line wars
Mafarazzo's Td
Battle of Troy
Fall of Rome
Peon Olympics
13attleships
sked battleships 1.32
Pass Da Bomb
Black Td
LIne towers
Hato up's Footman wars
Pyramid Escape
Risk 2.1 bounty
Risk masters
Risk Europe
Risk v13s
Orcs Vs Humans
Vexorian Hero Arena 0.506 Beta
Wardraft
Tides of blood
Bomberman v1.0

And yes i play everyone of these maps. If they're hosted i'll join. If they're not hosted i'll create one of them.

My most favorite are maps i regularly play are

risk
13attleships
hero line wars
mafarazzo's td

Undead_Lives

I play battleships...pretty fun game...
I also play DotA a bit...
and other stuff, too lazy to mention :p
(I'll think of them later)
And my map, WoT AoS :D

Benx_X

lol im not realy a custom gamer any more, my favourite map is echo islands, since its the only map i can win with humans =) mass siege tanks XD

Mini-Me

Dont really have favorite maps because after you played some good map many many times it becomes automaticly boring (happens to all maps). I'll rather tell what i have enjoyed playing:

Cube Defence
Skibi TD
Battleships Pro 1.187 (not sure about the name, battleships anyway)
SoulChess
Escape Gay Heaven
Escape Gay Space
Footman Frenzy
Wind&Cloud Open RPG

They are all pretty old maps, some of them still being developed. Dont wanna list the new good maps because there are many of them and only time will tell which stick to my mind strongly enough for me to remember them later (like all those old maps that i listed which sticked to my mind).

Benx_X

actualy mini-me, its uasly the old maps that are better since people these days can be so lazy, that includes myself... XD so basicly people dont uasly put as much effort into maps these days but you do just get those few maps that shine (that aint dota)

Morrowind1357

LOTR: THE RING WARS
PRE-LOTR: THE WAR OF THE JEWELS
FELLOWSHIP OF MIDDLE EARTH
And i hate dota :( dont do well with one hero
i love many heros
[/b]

Im the new skinner for The battle of gondolin which is upcomming from MMG_God, so look out for some of my troll skins and elves etc. ;)

My fave map is:
Footies 4.1 (much less lag than 4.0)

and i hate DotA s. There is not enough interactivity in it apart from pushing the enemys forces back to their base to destroy something. If it had more depth i would play them.

Werbung:

Fladian

Come to think of it...

There was a map I played once. I really liked it a lot, but I was pretty bad in it. Partly because I didn't know how everything worked and I had a pretty bad hero :p
I'm not sure what the map was called, if I knew it, I'd sure play it again. I only saw it a few times at Bnet as well. When I tried to play it, for some reason, Warcraft crashed and I was being directed back to Windows. So... I only played the map once.