Theherolink_1

you heard it there is a new fire emblem game

http://www.fire-emblem.com/

Nice...Im a good fan of the game I might get it

PS:I searched this time im sure there is no thread about this....:glare:

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Rybo5000 said:
I've never played a Fire Emblam game but I have played a flash version of a clone. I certainly do want this!

I never played alot of them:w00t: just some from gameboy that I used played in my virtual boy advance emulator...the 2 of them kicked ass..I really want this....

Ryano

Good to here, its a very important part of Nintendo these days and its good to see it make an appearance on the wi:)

cloudzero45

i never really knew about fire emblem until super smash bros... then I played the one on the gamecube and really got into the game... the only thing I don't like about the game is that im not really any good at tactics type game.. so my guys always die every other battle

Ryano

cloudzero45 said:
i never really knew about fire emblem until super smash bros... then I played the one on the gamecube and really got into the game... the only thing I don't like about the game is that im not really any good at tactics type game.. so my guys always die every other battle

I used to have that with Advance Wars but I got better (same type of game

never played any previously games but it reli looks like my type of game:) although it seems like a good idea to play Radiant Dawn for gamecube before due to the fact that this game for Wii is a sequel.

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
never played any previously games but it reli looks like my type of game:) although it seems like a good idea to play Radiant Dawn for gamecube before due to the fact that this game for Wii is a sequel.

If you've ver played Advance wars its the same system.

Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:

If you've ver played Advance wars its the same system.
alright! great ive done that :D like that system very much :)

Theherolink_1 said:
I love Final Fantasy And this is the only game on nitendo that is like it...well it exactly the same :p
what do u think about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series that actually was released on the Gamecube and is forthcoming on Wii?? :)

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
I love Final Fantasy And this is the only game on nitendo that is like it...well it exactly the same :p
what do u think about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series that actually was released on the Gamecube and is forthcoming on Wii?? :)

I never had that game but I saw A trailer it was good...but I want a type of RPG thats just like final fantasy 12:drool:

Werbung:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:

I never had that game but I saw A trailer it was good...but I want a type of RPG thats just like final fantasy 12:drool:
I had the Crystal chronicles game for my gamecube and i loved it!! amazing atmosphere in the game :drool: but agree with u , would reli want a game in the same typ AND the same quality as a final fantasy game.