Fire Emblem:Radiant dawn

cloudzero45

lu1g1 said:
cloudzero45 said:
nintendo_blader said:
is fire emblem games good?

yeah but there turn-based... it may not be for you... but now that its out... i might rent it

maybe its just me but i really hate turn based games...

no...lol.... there are a lot of people who hate strategy games.... i honestly don't know why i even like these types of games.... i just do

Werbung:
supersujay said:
this game is going to be awsome, wonder wht new features they will add with the wii?
This game is very very simillar to the previously game, they have almost changed none except better looking grapics. But the game itself has a very good consept so this game is going to be great anyway :)

cloudzero45

Rasande Bävern said:
whirpoolboy said:
Nice any screens and release date in europe?>
search on fire emblem Radiant Dawn and u will find movies from the game ,much better :D and, no release date confirmed for Europe yet..

really you guys haven't got a release date yet... that sux
back here in the states we already have it...
I guess nintendo doesn't care about europe as much

cloudzero45 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
whirpoolboy said:
Nice any screens and release date in europe?>
search on fire emblem Radiant Dawn and u will find movies from the game ,much better :D and, no release date confirmed for Europe yet..

really you guys haven't got a release date yet... that sux
back here in the states we already have it...
I guess nintendo doesn't care about europe as much
they don't....and they never have for about 10 years... it is sad.

titch.ryan

cloudzero45 said:
wow... i just got this game... i loved it but... i've already beaten it... only about 6 hours of gameplay...
What a waste of money

how disappointing, looks like I now don't care whether this is even released in europe.

cloudzero45

Rasande Bävern said:
cloudzero45 said:
wow... i just got this game... i loved it but... i've already beaten it... only about 6 hours of gameplay...
What a waste of money
You beat the game in only 6 hours!?!? :O is that game really that small?? :(

yes its that short... im not even good at games like this and it tooks some time but i easily mastered it...and beat it

cloudzero45

Master_Genesis said:
Ha. On gamefaqs, people really hate this game. Some much criticizing. I think it's ok, but there are better Fe's. Still, this one looks fun.

i thought this game was good ... but its too EASY AND SHORT... i was disappionted when i beat it... there are better games

Sonson

cloudzero45 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
cloudzero45 said:
What a waste of money
You beat the game in only 6 hours!?!? :O is that game really that small?? :(

yes its that short... im not even good at games like this and it tooks some time but i easily mastered it...and beat it

You are aware that there are 4 "parts" to the game, right? This game is at least 35-40 hours. It's absolutely impossible to beat the game in 6 hours when there is at least 35 hours worth of gameplay.

Heck, several of the maps take an hour or more to clear, and there are at least 40 maps in the game. So either you quit the game after the first part, or you're outright lying because you yourself didn't like the game.

Werbung:

Jailbreak

lol! i was gunna say, when i played FE on the cube it was a huge game that took ages to complete with really big maps, really good fun though