Fire Emblem:Radiant dawn

Sonson

Jailbreak said:
lol! i was gunna say, when i played FE on the cube it was a huge game that took ages to complete with really big maps, really good fun though

Well, Radiant Dawn for the Wii is an even larger game than Path of Radiance for the Gamecube, so you'd very well might like it. The gameplay and storyline is also deeper and more involving than it's predecessor.

There's been some improvement and additions over customization, battles and whatnot. The graphics are only slightly improved (though the battle animations are definately better) but really, they were good before so that doesn't even matter.

Like I mentioned before, the game is around 35-40 hours long (longer if you take your time, obviously) has additional "secret" characters recruitable and playable events on your second playthough onward, and you can transfer your data from the Gamecube game (normal or hard difficulty only) to buff up the stats of all the returning characters.

All in all, it's an excellent game for what it is, and one of the best "RPGs" available for the Wii right now. Definately worth it if you're a Fire Emblem fan

Werbung:
Sonson said:
Jailbreak said:
lol! i was gunna say, when i played FE on the cube it was a huge game that took ages to complete with really big maps, really good fun though

Well, Radiant Dawn for the Wii is an even larger game than Path of Radiance for the Gamecube, so you'd very well might like it. The gameplay and storyline is also deeper and more involving than it's predecessor.

There's been some improvement and additions over customization, battles and whatnot. The graphics are only slightly improved (though the battle animations are definately better) but really, they were good before so that doesn't even matter.

Like I mentioned before, the game is around 35-40 hours long (longer if you take your time, obviously) has additional "secret" characters recruitable and playable events on your second playthough onward, and you can transfer your data from the Gamecube game (normal or hard difficulty only) to buff up the stats of all the returning characters.

All in all, it's an excellent game for what it is, and one of the best "RPGs" available for the Wii right now. Definately worth it if you're a Fire Emblem fan
Thanks for sharing your opinoin of the game :) il get this when it comes out in Europe :D

kevin 09

i think is good and all but what do u think about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series that actually was released on the Gamecube and is forthcoming on Wii??

Sonson

cloudzero45 said:
yeah you should get it.... but its very short... except to beat it fast

Would you please stop saying that? 35-40 hours or more is the average length of an RPG. This game is at least that long. (and again, it's impossible to beat this game in '6 hours' like you claimed, when there is over 35-40 hours of actualy gameplay )

Claiming the game is "short" when it's not will only succeed in turning people away from the game

kevin 09 said:
i think is good and all but what do u think about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series that actually was released on the Gamecube and is forthcoming on Wii??
what has this to do with Fire emblem?? :O anyway , i like that serie...now write that on a thread that bears the title of Crystal chronicles instead:p

Werbung: