FREE Xbox 360 or ps3! And Wii

Toxickre

I know a very good website that gives you out free gaming systems, paintball guns, clothes, and other cools stuff. Right now they have the xbox 360 elite and ps3 slim, but there all out! the website is called Lockers. To sign up you need to be invited! So far i gotten a free t shirt that says lockerz on it. So that mean its totally legit! Im going for a xbox 360 elite now!

IF YOU WANT TO GET INVITED PM ME YOU EMAIL ADDRESS!

I will tell you all when i reach my goal to the xbox 360 elite!!!! or ipod touch!

Werbung:

spuznick242

Just because you got a free t-shirt that says their company name doesnt mean its free or legit for that matter. No offense, I havent looked at the site, but my saying is "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is." so to mean a free PS3 sounds too good, so I'd bet they take your email and spam it or have you fill out questions and after so many questions you get entered into a drawing for the PS3 that no one acctually wins. Now thats just my take on things without looking into it at all.

Werbung:

Toxickre

Just because you got a free t-shirt that says their company name doesnt mean its free or legit for that matter. No offense, I havent looked at the site, but my saying is "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is." so to mean a free PS3 sounds too good, so I'd bet they take your email and spam it or have you fill out questions and after so many questions you get entered into a drawing for the PS3 that no one acctually wins. Now thats just my take on things without looking into it at all.

Haha, thats the same thing i thought too, my friend. But you dont get a ps3 that easy though. It takes like a month and a half if you going for a ps3 slim, Plus another reason i believe this is true is because someone at my school, that had facebook had pictures on there, he got a ipod touch i forgot how many gb, but he got one. and the box had like the companys logo all over it. Just give me your junky email adress, ill invite you, and then sign up and go on the site too see for your self.