Fuckin papers

Hypnos

I'm ready to pull my fuckin hair out. I've been sitting here since 10am, that 8 hours, working on this fucking paper and I'm only at the end of page 6....two more pages to go. I'm going to write one more page then I'm fuckin done. 7 pages is close enough to get a C and get college over and done with if you ask me. shit...I'll just move the spacing to 2.15 and then it will prob be streched out to the 8th page at least......fuck this cause then I have to finish up the last one which still needs 3 pages.....

I need a fuckin beer

Werbung:

Intro

Hypnos said:
I'm ready to pull my fuckin hair out. I've been sitting here since 10am, that 8 hours, working on this fucking paper and I'm only at the end of page 6....two more pages to go. I'm going to write one more page then I'm fuckin done. 7 pages is close enough to get a C and get college over and done with if you ask me. shit...I'll just move the spacing to 2.15 and then it will prob be streched out to the 8th page at least......fuck this cause then I have to finish up the last one which still needs 3 pages.....

I need a fuckin beer

Leave that shit and come over here. We're cooking right now with honey blunt in freezer waiting on the all-new Lost. Bring beer. We'll feed you and get you blazed.

:twisted:

Dirty

awww poor baby.. doing work.. aww must suck so much.

Suck a rotten nipple you lazy bastard! Get that shit done and be proud you did it! Show those bastards who is boss, dont whine about it! Show them you can do anything they throw at you! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEIR SYSTEM! FOR GODS SAKE FUCK THEIR MOTHERS IN THE ASSES! Give those sorry old bitches an ass pearl the size of a golf ball! MAKE ENEMIES BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS!

*cough.. woah... yeah good luck.

Ass Pearl: Pronunciation (ass pûrl) noun/verb:
1. A bead of sperm released from the anus after sodomy.

Intro

AlphaEMA said:
god sounds like fun...can i come over?

You missed out! I doubt you'da made it on time anyway..

Cube steak, rice & gravy, early peas, kernel corn, and a BIG ASS SWEET TEA.

Good time, good times.

Werbung: