Fucking machine

My comp just shit itself...HD died and it won't install windows on my new drive...either says invalid system disk,or NTLDR missing. I even hooked it up to a friends machine to install from there and ge4t the same bs.
So noone will be seeing much of me till i get this sorted out...not that im opn alot anyway :?

Werbung:
yea i did.

Lets just say that this is a frankenstien machine....everything in it has been pulled out of the graveyard and it doesnt allways act like its supposed too.

well whe i can afford too its upgrade time...im kinda attached to this monstrosity though so i want to get it running again and make an entertainment system out of it....im thinking of attaching it to an alll in wonder vid card and a high end sound card and building it into a shadow box to run my tv,dvd,sound system,tivo,and all the other bs.

This is of cousre after i can afford to retire it from active duty.

if anyones wondering how i can reply so fast on a broken machine im at a friends house monopolyzing his comp :)

DeathCorpse

i know your going to think im crazy, but if a hard drive shits the bed you can put it in the freezer for 30mins to an hour and then plug it back in and it will most likely work. this should give you enough time to transfer any important data off of it.

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

DeathCorpse said:
i know your going to think im crazy, but if a hard drive shits the bed you can put it in the freezer for 30mins to an hour and then plug it back in and it will most likely work. this should give you enough time to transfer any important data off of it.

RGR that. It does work.

Anyway Sadistic, maybe your ide controller shit the bed. That would cause your hdd and cd-rom to act up.