GAH I'm in heaven

EMA

flyer.jpg

hehe this show is ganna be the shit..hehe

Werbung:

EMA

Nightwing said:
Now that....is a shitty concert

WHAAAA??!??!?!?! thats the best fucking concert this year. All the good bands I wonder who the TBA guys are...hehe...gosh..i'm getting anxious...fckin two weeks away...

Puppet

I don't know these bands? That make me old? OK, so be it. You know what I think is cool? My 12 year old boy loves all different kinds of music but what really amazes me is he knows every word of all the Beatles songs I can think of. Me, I'm simple. I like Fleetwood Mac, Dido, and Coldplay. Don't like country music. That's my wifes thing.

WoRm5406

OK...

I asked my 11yo if he knew who any of those bands were and he said NO....

I asked a friend 18yo and they said NO...

Then I asked, for good measures, a head banger... and they had only "heard" of one... not listend.. only heard the name in passing.

EMA

Thats b/c they aren't mainstream. They are hardcore bands...so unless ya'll like hardcore then you WONT know any of the bands.Durrr

EMA

DiLLa said:
Nightwing said:
Now that....is a shitty concert

EXACTLY
Do you know any of the bands? have you ever been to one of their shows? no so dont fucking dis on them if you dont know. Come to virginia and i'll take you to the show. You prob wont like it but you know something i do and so do the other people there. Dont be dissin my shit i dont diss on yours...

my head hurts

Deviant

Most hardcore sucks IMO, no originality in most bands, just screaming shit into a mic. Gets kind of old to me, but if it's your thing it's your thing. Now Finch, love them and I have for about 5 years.

EMA

Yeah dev i dont like emo or screamo...i honestly hate screamo but most of my friends love it. I'm in to other music...but mostly hxc...loudboy knows..we both like sigur ros...very nice music. Radiohead is good also. Theres a bunch.

Muah 3|\/|4 luvs joo all
(time to lay off the shit..see ya'll in the AM..errr)

DiLLa

wanna know why i dont FUCKING know any of them?? bc there all garbage otherwise they WOULD be mainstream..and dont expect respect when you dont kno how to give it

Werbung: