GAH I'm in heaven

Werbung:

Puppet

Highly entertaining. I recommend yall read it from the start down. Deviant and Dilla got it going good. I gotta side with Dilla on this one. I put headbanger shit in the same category as country music. They should both have warning labels on the album that say they cause brain damage.

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, goin way back to the relevant part of this thread, I don't know any of those bands, but it looks like one hell of a huge show. I hope for Em's sake it rocks out and she has an awesome time. I enjoy a lot of different types of music, some types I am just not into, but there is only one type of music that could fall off the face of the earth and I would rejoice over, and that is country music. No offense to the people who may like it, but that shit is depressing and also twangy and annoying as fuck to me

Ind3lible

I like jugband music. At least they blow instead of suck! Now go to the kitchen and fetch me a beer. Make sure it's none of that lite crap either. In fact make it a guiness and make sure you put extra lard in it god damn it! That shit has gotta be fuckin thick or I ain't drinkin it! Keep your lite pansy ass beer away from me you froth mouths~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Defender

keisorsoze said:
Omniscient said:
I am seeing Ministry with Revco in a couple months.

oh stop tryin fool us omni, we all know your waiting for the come back of culture club.......

What's wrong with Culture Club? Boy George is an excellent singer. You should get his solo work where it sounds very SOULish. I used to see him sometimes in NYC. He was really fucked up most the time...seriously drug fiend. You should appreciate that Keisor.

EMA

This is what i'm really looking forward to..hehe

Mosh.jpg

crowd surf/walk
show011.jpg

ya gatta love the 2stepin

Werbung: