This is what i'm really looking forward to..hehe

Mosh.jpg

crowd surf/walk
show011.jpg

ya gatta love the 2stepin

Welcome to Sausage-fest '06!!!!!

Werbung:

EMA

the bottom pic is of acacia strain..very good band. At that show there was a guy that was at least 6'3 and he was doing kicks and shit over kids heads. He was did a jump kick over someone who was taller than me...i'm 5' 10. I tried to get a pic of it but my camera is too slow...oh how i want a Digital SLR =/

EMA

you dont have much to worry about if your right next to the band on the stage. but yeah your right...but they jsut take better pics

Werbung:

EMA

OOOKKAYYYY

well this weekend has been hectic. Friday i had to work 7a-7p....i was lucky and got sat off and went to this show..fucking amazing. I got home about 2am..had to be at work at 7am for a 12 hour shift...VERY TIRED!! it was sweet though...def worth it.It got busted right at the end tho. Too many fights and the po po got involved...i was righ in the middle of one the fights that broke out and my camera got fucked up so i didn't get any pics of the fights. one guy had a gash on the back of this head...insane. Another guy broke his finger when he hit the vocalist for a band...
oww.jpg

show022.jpg

him again
yeah, he continued singing even tho one of his teeth were knocked out...and he was all up in gregs face(the guy who hit him) and it was fucking hilarious.
show012.jpg

the vocalist for Reflux is in there somewhere...
show040.jpg

there he is...hottie
show050.jpg

my boy cory in the green..he was tearin shit up
show053.jpg

my boy cory in the green again and my hubby patrick in the black &black hat
i have a shit ton more pics...no way can i post them tho.lol.

and 2 short short vids... one of them is kinda fucked up tho b/c i started getting hit and shit while i was trying to record...you'll live tho..take a look...if i can get it to work.