game crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

axeman

iv been playing CA for more than a week now, and it ran perfectly, after i downloaded the new patch, it opens, i click start, hackshield loads, then it crashes, i cannot get into the login screen, plz if anybody knows whats wrong i would appreciate a reply, i get no error message it just crashes after hackshield loads, i DO NOT hack, i NEVER have hacked on anygame before, so i really dont know what the problem is, i turned my firewall off, iv tried uninstalling it and re-installing it, nothing has worked....wtf

Werbung:

Derek

I would try reinstalling Combat Arms and seeing if that fixes the problem. I hope you are able to fix the problem as everyone knows what happens if you miss a day of playing Combat Arms.

axeman

yeah iv tried reinstalling it like 5 times, it hasnt worked i might have to redownload it or something

GtsR

Make sure that your Firewall is turned off, or you have CA set up as an exeption for your firewall.

the game won't run with a firewall turned on.

axeman

nope nothing works at all, im not going to be able to play CA anymore, i have tried everything, i redownloaded it, my firewall is off, it just wont go to the login screen, so i guess i will just forget about this game, dont know why the **** it wont work now, when it worked perfectly for more than a week

axeman

yeah i sent in a ticket last night,they havent replied yet,and no i dont have any secuirity on at all,im not on a wireless network,im wired directly from the router,and i appreciate all the replys,thanks for tryingt o help

GtsR

You could always try re-downloading the latest video drivers for your video card(s)

10 to 1 says it's something minor that's an easy fix but, is being overlooked. Like you said, you've ran the game before. My guess would be something reset itself, or you manually changed a computer setting somewhere along the line for something else.

fsuarezpr

Hello, excuse my english. I have the same problem. My solution:

Install the game and path in other PC.
Copy the foulder c:\Nexon to any Media, like pen drive, external Hard Disk etc.
COpy this folder to the computer with problem and replace all files.
after this the game run fine again.

This procedure funtion for me.

the folder size is aprox. 1.24GB

axeman

there is no up to date video driver, this comp is 4 years old, ive decided to just forget about the game

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.