Game Over!

killman360

In this game, You will name any game at all, and then the next person will make up a situation of the game just ending while you are playing it, or you lose in some way. Examples:Your TV blows to pieces, you get killed in the game ect. I will start with a game, then ,the next person figure out a random way to end it while I am playng it. Then after they do that, they will put a game down for the next person to end. If the rules seem a little confusing, someone please tell me.
I will start:
Kirby's Air Ride for the Gamecube

Werbung:
killman360 said:
In this game, You will name any game at all, and then the next person will make up a situation of the game just ending while you are playing it, or you lose in some way. Examples:Your TV blows to pieces, you get killed in the game ect. I will start with a game, then ,the next person figure out a random way to end it while I am playng it. Then after they do that, they will put a game down for the next person to end. If the rules seem a little confusing, someone please tell me.
I will start:
Kirby's Air Ride for the Gamecube

Your gamecube is reposed and you start to crybecause of it.

Pong for the Atari.

killman360

A killer frisbee saw's your TV in half.

Sonic the Hedghog-xbox 360/PS3

P.S. Noobie, you have to end the game that the person above you mentions.

noobie said:
anal dwelling butt monkeys ate your game and poodid it out and threw it at you face.

Barbi Horse Adventure

you enjoy it so much you start to make love to it. But your so eager that you accidentally break it. Thus you have a mental break down and start thearopy..... again.

need for speed most wanted (game cube.)

Werbung: