Games to avoid

Miran_Eitan

The Indiana Jones series, the Infernal Machine and the Emperor's Tomb wasn't bad. It was kinda based off the movies...

Oh and on GTAIV, it's not really well designed for PC. When they ported it, they did a crappy job. I don't know of anyone who can run it at the max FPS without some lag. There's some huge differences between the 360 and the PC, graphics-wise and draw-rate. You'll notice that the view distance in most X-box games is half, or less, than that of a PC game. Graphics are often ALMOST as good, but not the best that a PC can drop.

I enjoy my 360, it plays games like Halo and Rockband just fine. It's a party system. my PC is for when I want to be a serious gamer.

Werbung:

Seawied

The Indiana Jones series, the Infernal Machine and the Emperor's Tomb wasn't bad. It was kinda based off the movies...

Oh and on GTAIV, it's not really well designed for PC. When they ported it, they did a crappy job. I don't know of anyone who can run it at the max FPS without some lag. There's some huge differences between the 360 and the PC, graphics-wise and draw-rate. You'll notice that the view distance in most X-box games is half, or less, than that of a PC game. Graphics are often ALMOST as good, but not the best that a PC can drop.

I enjoy my 360, it plays games like Halo and Rockband just fine. It's a party system. my PC is for when I want to be a serious gamer.

ya GTA4 was a rushed port and plagued with 3 different kinds of DRM (why?).

Graphics wise though, they really upped the PC verison, supporting higher than 1080p (xbox only had 720p). With each patch, the game is a little more polished, but I really wished they had waited before releasing it in its current state

spuznick242

the greatest pc game i played so far is BF2(Battle Field 2) its super real and got a 9.7 outa 10 for graphics...the worst game i played is need for speed undercover graphics are horriable and just completely rushed

ladlebader

The worst game i think in my opinion is COD WoW just saying ANOTHER WW2 game. Along with the 500 million other WW2 games they just get lame after awhile. However games like Combat arms, COD 4 modern war, BF2 are great.

candle_TAW

COD:WaW is an instant classic, the modern era is over done more so than WW2. Im sick of both eras but at least WAW had originality, CA is a clone of CS

E

Elite SEAL

Games to avoid:

Crossfire -counterstrike knockoff(pc online FPS game somewhat like counterstrike)

Battlefield series, accept for BF2 Modern Warfare.

MOH (every one made) -it says you are a spy...spies don't rampage with an MP40 and Trench Gun in the heart of Germany.

Call of Duty: Finest Hour (PS2), it's just not as good as the others

ArmA 2...JK!!!! IT IS LIKE THE BEST MIL GAME EVER!!!

...the list could go on

I disagree that everything by EA is bad...they make pretty good sports games, and some others.

Activision is the hottest game manufacturer out there: Call of Duty most notably.

E

Elite SEAL

I do not think that one should ever avoid any Call of Duty game. Those are all very popular, and for a good reason.

yes, you are right, they are very popular. I haven't avoided any COD game before. I know it sounds like I'm contradicting myself now, but what I mean is that Call of Duty: Finest Hour is actually my brother's and I played and beat it, but...looking back on it -it was way harder than any of the other ones in my opinion -it took me like 15 tries over the course of a year or so to beat it, but like the last level took maybe 4 -5.

It is still an ok game, it's just that I would rather play COD: Big Red 1, COD: Mod War, pretty much any other one for PC/PS2 etc

NoMercy

Call of Duty 3 and World At War should be avoided at all costs, Treyarch is miserable. Notice how all of the Infinity Ward developed cods don't suck ? Funny.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Call of Duty 3 and World At War should be avoided at all costs, Treyarch is miserable. Notice how all of the Infinity Ward developed cods don't suck ? Funny.

Exactly! Activision and Infinity Ward make the good ones, but Treyarch just fks everything up -I don't think Treyarch worked on COD 5, or...wait, they did. COD3 sucks.