Games you are SERIOUSLY going to get

Phillysoul11

im pretty sure there isnt a thread on this....( i used the search function) so i was wondering what games are you really going to get that have been confirmed.

Mine are: Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Kart for the wii, and im not sure if this has been confirmed or not but if it has then Time Splitters 4

Werbung:

Sonson

I've always been a rather huge Fire Emblem fan, so I'm absolutely going to get my hands on Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I also currently have Super Smash Bros. Brawl preordered, so I'll be certain to get that, as well.

I'm also really looking forward to Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Victorious Boxers: Revolution, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, and Nights: Journy into Dreams. All of those games are definately "must haves" on my list.

Jailbreak

i dunno, i often look at games and go hm i want that then dont get it, but il deffionately get guitar hero 3 and galaxy, and probably MP3

joey

oh no forget it... don't buy yourself the wii zapper... i mean that thing looks so stupied. who wants to go through a level, always with the feeling of an uzi in the hand... please buy the wii blaster and not the zapper... the blaster looks like a shotgun and is way cooler to use

Phillysoul11

joey said:
oh no forget it... don't buy yourself the wii zapper... i mean that thing looks so stupied. who wants to go through a level, always with the feeling of an uzi in the hand... please buy the wii blaster and not the zapper... the blaster looks like a shotgun and is way cooler to use

thats just your opinion....
kevmaster should get whatever he wants....
oh and lets stay on topic please
Rybo5000 said:
lu1g1 said:
Rybo5000 said:
Super Mario Galaxy is one of my definates!

yeah the reason im not sure if im getting that one or not is because my friend is going to get it and im just going to borrow it from him

nah, get your own aswell
well its not multiplayer so i dont think i will....i mean once i beat it...i beat it... there isnt any online action that'll keep me busy with other..better games

wiimazing

uhh im getting wii fit, dragonball z tenkaichi(must have 4 me),smash bros. brawl(must have also), uhh i dont know that many upcoming games

Danny

Look At sig.. Those are some games but games for sure are:
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
And maybe Wii Fit

wiipointsmaster

games i am sure i am going to get are SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, and Mario Kart Wii. Other games i am not very sure of but i have a much bigger list. i just can't belive that they changed the realease date of SSBB.

Werbung:
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
BBWII
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles The crystal Bearers
Fire Emblem Radiat Dawn
Super smash Bros Brawl

these games so far that is 100% sure im gonna buy :)