Games you are SERIOUSLY going to get

Werbung:

kevmaster

joey said:
oh no forget it... don't buy yourself the wii zapper... i mean that thing looks so stupied. who wants to go through a level, always with the feeling of an uzi in the hand... please buy the wii blaster and not the zapper... the blaster looks like a shotgun and is way cooler to use

The wii blaster is very uncomfortable to use and I don't like it. also, it's not always the feeling of an uzi, more of a 2-handed SMG (like a tommy gun). Sorry about being off topic

Theherolink_1

eeemmm...for me is ALOT! Im getting:medal of honor heroes 2,animal crossing wii,SSBB,Galaxy,RE:UC,BWII and mario kart

I have to work alot alot alot alot!

Ryano

Hyrules007 said:
Yeah there's going to be an option to choose your controller setup...

Actually the zapper is just a piece of plastic so the wii system wouldn't notice if you were using it or the wiimote on its own.

Werbung:

LinkHylian

The games I'm getting are: Resident Evil:UC,Mario Kart Wii,Super Mario Galaxy and of course Super Smash Bros:Brawl.Never forgetting Link's Crossbow Trainer as I will need the Wii zapper to play Resident Evil:UC.Of course there is a few Gamecube games I'm getting like Resident Evil 2 and Super Smash Bros:Melee.