Gas Prices

imported_SuXoR

This can be a cool little place to keep track of gas prices. I need to share and vent my frustration with all of you. So here is my contribution:

4/22/06

Sheetz @ Connellsville, PA

87 octane $2.959 / gal

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Werbung:

blze

Exxon on Monroe Road (7th St.) Charlotte, NC

Last night:

89 Octane = $2.999

$43.64 to fill 'er up when a month ago it was under $32.00. gfg, such bullshit, but you know what? I am not engineeringly smart enough to invent a better mousetrap....soooooo, I have to pay what these commy bastards say. What is the reason for the increase in price again? Costs are up? More people need it to travel in the summer time? bullshitbullshitbullshit? ya.

caitlin

the highest i saw gas prices here was $3.15
and that was on saturday. so it's probably gone up since then cuz on friday it was like $2.99
hah

SamSeed

Talk about price gauging. CNN just reported that Caracass pays 18 cents a gallon. It also showed some mideast citys at about 1.00 a gallon..

How i wished we would have gone to IRAQ for the OIL! F Sadam just give us the oil..

Werbung:
SamSeed said:
Talk about price gauging. CNN just reported that Caracass pays 18 cents a gallon. It also showed some mideast citys at about 1.00 a gallon..

How i wished we would have gone to IRAQ for the OIL! F Sadam just give us the oil..

Now when you read the questions below, please don't get me wrong. I don't believe the US public has anything to do with any of this. I'm sure you were being sarcastic SamSeed, but ask yourselves this.

Why do you think Bush went to Iraq in the first place? Nuclear disarmament? Where are the nukes? And why is Bush about to occupy Iraq? Why has the pursuit of Osama Bin Laden been so quit now that Bush has control of Afghanistan? If you can answer all of these questions then keep an eye on the shrubbery outside your house....

and on a side note, in Canada, it's reported that gas prices are going up to 1.50/L :shock: :shock: Thats approx $5.68/Gallon