Gas Prices

slick

SuXoR said:
not really, since most of the goods and services you use depend on fuel to get them to where they need to be

fuel surcharge will be a very popular phrase

true words.
If you guys are familiar with www.zipzoomfly.com you know that they always had free shipping, well....not anymore.Rumours are that from gas prices.
Raising gas prices backfired on pc geeks....what do you know?

Werbung:

BillyTheKid

DSC03532.JPG
englandish is pwned

mYth

Damn......i guess the shit's really hit the fan about gas back home huh?

FYI $1.15 here where i'm at when converted to USD......

imported_SuXoR

gimme your address and i will fedex you some 55 gal drums

come on man, i'll make it worth your while :D

hmmm... now that i think about it, will fedex deliver to lat and long location?

mYth

Hmm.........an interesting idea, and a lucrative one too........but unfortunately i can't disclose my lat/long otherwise i'd actually do it.......i would even handle the return logistics personally........got a helicopter that can make it across the Atlantic??? :lol:

blze

we employed a guy from Utah whose address was a long/lat coordinate. so, i think the biggest problem you would have is if they would deliver a 55 gallon drum of gasoline. or 1,000 of them? wtf can brown do for that !?!?!?!? motherfuckers. rofl.

mYth

blze said:
we employed a guy from Utah whose address was a long/lat coordinate. so, i think the biggest problem you would have is if they would deliver a 55 gallon drum of gasoline. or 1,000 of them? wtf can brown do for that !?!?!?!? motherfuckers. rofl.

We call it airdrops blz0r......we get our ammo, parts, food, and yes, booze (16 kegs on a drop-pallet) that way......wish they would drop some hot women with the booze though......

psychonaut13

let me get this straight....

you are receiving 16 kegs via drop shipment? exactly what kind of government thinks that keeping their troops drunk is a good idea when in the field?

mYth

psychonaut13 said:
let me get this straight....

you are receiving 16 kegs via drop shipment? exactly what kind of government thinks that keeping their troops drunk is a good idea when in the field?

Ahhh.......not drunk my friend, just 1 pint a day.......it keeps us out of the local pubs/bars and is a good morale booster.......

Multi-national special task force......so they must cater to everyone's requests here, and imagine who the people are who ask for the keg's, bc it damn sure ain't my boys, but we get to reap in the extra bennie from this.....

Werbung: